The VG Resource
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have (/thread-17120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Rökkan - 04-16-2011

(04-16-2011, 06:37 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 05:53 PM)RetroX Wrote: A 3D platformer that plays like a 2D platformer.

Only, you know, in 3D.
crash bandicoot, SA2, etc.

Actually, I was just gonna answer Crash Bandicoot myself - It is exactly like that.

I'd say Sonic Unleashed instead of SA2, though. Even though both of them have side gameplays with more 3D open world exploration (Werehog, Knuckles' and Rouge's stages)

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 04-16-2011

Megaman the Wily Wars in Megaman Man 8 style.

Pulseman 2.

Wonderboy in Monster World 3DS.

Chrono Break.

Boktai/Lunar Knight 3DS

Virtual On:L.I.N.E

World of Pokemon (Pokemon in WoW format.)

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Goemar - 04-17-2011

(04-16-2011, 06:24 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Phantasy Star Online with the ability to jump.

Monster Hunter 3DS.

That is all.

If Monster Hunter came to the 3DS it would mean Capcom would once again be able to not properly update the graphics. Sure Tri/Portable 3 look nicer but a Monster Hunter with true nice HD graphics has been my dream since it was announced for the PS3 all those years ago.

Yes I know it's rather graphics whore-like but I'd rather see it on the NGP or the 360/PS3 (more the NGP as I play it with the missus and have a crap net connection) and benefit from the extra power (and dual analog sticks) than Capcom cashing in on being lazy.

I still, deep down, believe Monster Hunter was on the Wii so Capcom could make more money by not making it on a more powerful console. However incorrect that might be.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Gwen - 04-17-2011

I'd rather have the ability to play it anywhere with graphics that'd still look great.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Helmo - 04-17-2011

Castlevania: The Bloodletting

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Maxim - 04-17-2011

Rival Schools remade as a 2D Fighting Game.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Alpha Six - 04-17-2011

(04-17-2011, 03:49 PM)Maxim Wrote: Rival Schools remade as a 2D Fighting Game.
Or just Rival Schools remade in general. AND PROJECT JUSTICE.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Koopaul - 04-17-2011

I always wanted a sandbox Wario game were you can go around treasure hunting, pulling heists, or beating bounties to become the riches man in the world.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - HakaizenTH - 04-17-2011

A Devil May Cry 5 that happened after DmC 2, You actually play as Dante the entire time, has a slew of cool weapons and combos, etc.

A new DMC game that was just as fun as DMC 3. And a Sonic game with Assassin's Creed/InFamous/Prototype-style platforming, or parkour, or whatever you call it. Building hopping plus Sonic equals win.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Negative-Zer0 - 04-17-2011

Project Justice 2.

With the same kickass music and a member of the ball team this time. Band wouldn't hurt either.

How many more school stereotypes do they have to put in the game?

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 04-17-2011

Tech Romancer 2.

I don't think I'm being blatant enough.

I LIKE GIANT ROBOTS.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Goemar - 04-18-2011

(04-17-2011, 07:06 PM)HakaizenTH Wrote: A Devil May Cry 5 that happened after DmC 2, You actually play as Dante the entire time, has a slew of cool weapons and combos, etc.

A new DMC game that was just as fun as DMC 3. And a Sonic game with Assassin's Creed/InFamous/Prototype-style platforming, or parkour, or whatever you call it. Building hopping plus Sonic equals win.

This is why Sega should not listen to their fans... And there's a new DMC coming, though as Bayonetta kicked the crap out of DMC not sure what your wanting. Being made by Ninja Theory though, and Enslaved was great.

Now here's one I'm sure no one has said before - a second Everybody's Golf on the PS3. I mean it was practically a launch game (though still goes for a high price) and still looks better than the god awful "clay" super-green plastic grass Tiger Woods games. One of the best Golf games out there, and still no sequel...

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Gwen - 04-18-2011

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new DMC, looks like a breath of fresh air. Bayonetta kicked rad ass as well.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Zenaki Jenkins - 04-19-2011

A classic Megaman that would link to the X series and a Megaman X that would link to the Zero series. Also MegaMan ZX 3.
EBA 2/ Ouendan 3 would be awesome.
Sonic Adventure 3
Another VanillaWare game. Maybe about Greek mythology.

(04-16-2011, 06:24 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Phantasy Star Online with the ability to jump.

I don't really see where you're going with this. In the few MMOs i've played, jumping isn't really useful, except in a few occasions in PvP. Guess you can still hope for PSO 2.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - superdimentiobros - 04-19-2011

Super Mario Galaxy 3.
With the Koopalings.