Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have
We all have some movies or shows we wish were video games, and we also wish for more games of an existing series, so post some of yours.

I would love a Nikita videogame (series), that would be the best.

Also a CoVery Sad Medieval Ages or CoVery Sad Stone Age. OhMyGod I would die
Thanked by:
I want more Bomberman Jetters games... they just stopped the series for no reason. So what if it's from 2003. Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Pokemon MMO where you could pick your starting region and explore from there.
I remember some time ago there was a thread discussing ideas for a Pokemon MMO. It had some pretty nice ideas from what I recall, like getting to pick a trainer class and getting bonuses associated with said class. (I think one of them was Rangers or Campers or whatever having a higher chance of finding items in the wild or something. I would have to dig up the thread and look though.)
A Lufia 2 remake for a modern console

Thanked by: Cobalt Blue
locks quest 2
a storm hawks video game
Thanked by: X Gamer 66
A very comfy chair that has hardware in it to detect and manipulate the signals sent throughout your nervous system.

So you would sit down on said comfy chair and insert your game disc. The chair's hardware would then interrupt said signals and prevent them from reaching their destination. Say your eyes saw a TV, you would no longer see that TV. Instead the chair's hardware replaces what you really saw with a camera view from the game. You are now seeing the game, you can look around and the camera moves.

The graphics would not be 3D, but more of a "description" of what you see. So when you program the 3D model in the game it compiles into very detailed stats about the object. Say I programmed in an apple model, the compiler would convert the model & texture into something like this (but much more detailed):
- apple
- x centimeters high
- x centimeters wide
- x centimeters long
- x color at x spot (the points would be really small)
- stem is x long
The mind would naturally add more to it, like when we see a silhouette of a coat-hanger we think we see a monster. It would take some assumptions and draw the rest itself. Textures would be done in a similar way: a detailed description of what the player feels.

Taste would be a set of values for the tastes like bitter and sour, smell would be very similar.

Moving would be the best part; you wave your hand irl (which doesnt move b/c of the interruptions) and you wave your hand in-game.

Obviously this technology would be abused (sex games), but I think it'd be neat to (sort-of) go out and experience new worlds like I was really there, or for paraplegics/senior citizens who sit in a chair all day anyways
Thanked by: Garamonde

;___;
Star Fox 2 finished and realeased.
Mario Galaxy MMO. A man can dream, can't he? ;_;
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: stache, Garamonde
Sonic 3 & Knuckles 3DS Remake (With 2 Player Coop)
Super Mario Bros. 3 3DS Remake (with 4 Player Coop)
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Sega Vs. Capcom
Mario & Sonic (In a full fledged 3D or 2D platformer)
A TSR fighting game that features various user refs for characters
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
A game that takes aspects of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and the Tekken 6 campaign mode that features superhero styled characters from cartoons, specifically the 80's-90's action cartoon thread (although Space Ghost and Birdman would fit well.) Characters like He-Man and Captain Planet.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(04-10-2011, 04:55 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: A TSR fighting game that features various user refs for characters

I'm thanking that just for the TSR fighting game. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Iceman404
Most of the games I want to make, I want to make because I want to play them.
Also, I'd love to have the tSR Smash Bros Project.

I still have hope.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
(04-10-2011, 04:34 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:

;___;

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also yes a Smash bros game that has the rostering of the tSR project plus Simon Belmont
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Iceman404, Gwen