The VG Resource
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have (/thread-17120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - ZaeTelapo! - 06-13-2011

(06-06-2011, 07:45 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 08:25 AM)ZaeTelapo! Wrote: StarCraft Ghost.

Thinks thats the name of the title anyway. The game looked promising and interesting, not even sure why it was cancelled to begin with and I know about every other Blizzard fan was looking forward to it. What's worse is they even have books on it, yet no game in sight.

oficial statement is that blizzard decided to cancel it rather than having a mediocre game that would ultimately be look down. same with that click adventure game based on warcraft.
Really now? Looked interesting at the time, oh well I guess.

No Starcraft for moi.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Helmo - 06-13-2011

Panzer Dragoon and StarFox on Wii U

I can see lots of Rail Shooter potential

but then again starfox has been shit since Adventures and I dont think they'll ever fix it sadly

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - DavidCaruso - 06-13-2011

New crazy idea: Pokemon Snap's camera mechanic (except more complex, e.g. zoom in/out, depth of field, etc., and you can freely move) inserted into a typical war shooter. As in, you are a photographer in an active warzone. Same grading mechanic and everything, based on how clear and focused the shots are, what you took a picture of (could also have muckraking investigative journalism things, e.g. taking secret photos of something like Abu Ghraib in the night), etc. You'd have to maneuver so that you'd still be protected (or not, depending on how much risk you want to take) by your own country's soldiers, but at the same time still be able to get a clear shot of what's going on through the camera.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Jalopes - 06-13-2011

(06-13-2011, 04:29 PM)DavidCaruso Wrote: New crazy idea: Pokemon Snap's camera mechanic (except more complex, e.g. zoom in/out, depth of field, etc., and you can freely move) inserted into a typical war shooter. As in, you are a photographer in an active warzone. Same grading mechanic and everything, based on how clear and focused the shots are, what you took a picture of (could also have muckraking investigative journalism things, e.g. taking secret photos of something like Abu Ghraib in the night), etc. You'd have to maneuver so that you'd still be protected (or not, depending on how much risk you want to take) by your own country's soldiers, but at the same time still be able to get a clear shot of what's going on through the camera.

this actually sounds amazing

of course no game company would EVER make anything like it

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Proton - 06-13-2011

Voodoo Vince 2.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Garamonde - 06-13-2011

Another Spyro game that actually follows the original series (I.E. A Hero's Tail). the current games are pretty... bleh. Rolleyes

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Zac - 06-14-2011

Pokemon Snap 3DS so hard
this thing was basically built for Snap

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - megaMasquerain - 06-14-2011

A Yume Nikki "sequel" that is more like the original, I.E. not actively trying to freak the shit out of you. Bonus points if Kikiyama actually makes it.

Though I will admit, the clowns in Yume 2kki... well, don't watch the "I hate clowns" video late at night.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 06-14-2011

Power..........................................wait for it............................
.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
stone 3.
[fuchikoma: thank thank thank thank]

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - ZaeTelapo! - 06-15-2011

Mhhmmm power stone.

Like all the dc games are coming back to me or something.

Which reminds me, wouldn't mind a similar game based on Skies of Arcadia, that game was fun fun fun.

I mean think about it, a game about pirates, in the sky.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - EternalYoshi - 02-03-2012

Mappy Land 2 - Just remove the jungle sections..... and improve the jump physics.

Super Monkey Ball 3 - If only the 2001-2004 AV team existed.

A Metroid sequel in the Style of Super Metroid with a few elements from Fusion.

Yoshi's Island 3 - I need the original team to do this so the Physics are exact. YIDS came close, but not quite.

Diddy Kong Racing vs Mario Kart - My inner child wanted this to happen so much.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Viiper - 02-03-2012

An open world Mario game.

Mario 64, but the size and freedom of an Elder Scrolls.

Oh baby.

Or Donkey Kong 64 2

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Garamonde - 02-03-2012

A game similar to Mega Man X5 with the ability to play as the Maverick Reploids. I literally had a dream about this.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Shade - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 10:51 PM)viiper Wrote: An open world Mario game.

Mario 64, but the size and freedom of an Elder Scrolls.

Oh baby.

Or Donkey Kong 64 2

An open world mario game!!!
Start at Peaches Castle, exit to Donut Plains, take a pipe to underground, take a pipe to the surface of Delfino plaza, and enter the volcano and launch into Bowsers castle and defeat Bowser!! Including many side missions from Toads, Pianta's, and Bomb-ombs!!!
I wish it was real! Cute

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Maxpphire - 02-04-2012

Pokemon mmo