The VG Resource
Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have (/thread-17120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Garamonde - 05-29-2011

Luigi's Mansion 2.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Heatpark - 05-29-2011

Jump Collection Stars.
This should have Shonen JUMP AND JUMP SQ.
I enjoyed playing and (trying to) rip JUS so they should make a sequel of it. I want to see Allen in his Crown Clown form (not just for two special attacks) and Tsuna's hyper dying will form (not just for two special attacks).

Strangely enough, Tu Love-Ru never came out of the game.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Cobalt Blue - 05-29-2011

im worried none of you have ever wonder why rare never did a sequel to jet for gemini. its easily one of the best titles on the n64.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - TomGuycott - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 09:37 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: im worried none of you have ever wonder why rare never did a sequel to jet for gemini. its easily one of the best titles on the n64.

I guess the reason I've never openly brought it up is because the odds of it ever happening seem so far off.

Sad I want my Jet Force.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 09:43 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 09:37 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: im worried none of you have ever wonder why rare never did a sequel to jet for gemini. its easily one of the best titles on the n64.

I guess the reason I've never openly brought it up is because the odds of it ever happening seem so far off.

Sad I want my Jet Force.

HAH at both of you.

The chances of you getting another Jet Force Gemini are about the same as me getting Jet Grind Radio 3.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Vipershark - 05-29-2011

fuck you, djanjo

you have to BELIEVE

JSR3 will happen one day

jsr3ds????

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 05-30-2011

(05-29-2011, 11:55 PM)Vipershark Wrote: fuck you, djanjo

you have to BELIEVE

JSR3 will happen one day

jsr3ds????

Your worse than Duke Nukem fans....oh wait.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Cobalt Blue - 05-30-2011

the difference is that jet set radio's plot was made to be split between two games.

a jet force gemini sequel, just like banjo kazooie sequels, would be pretty much stand alone games with some key elements for the sake of continuity. the game itself was pretty solid, despite the plot being somewhere between irrelevant and non existant(or even unnecesary).

pretty much like what a port of blast corps would be.

and i was about to add body harvest into this but basically just cause games are for the most part everything that makes body harvest fun(except for battling giant space ants in 1920)

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Koopaul - 05-30-2011

Anything is possible. Any video game can have a sequel if your clever enough.

I don't really get what you're talking about with Banjo-Kazooie. The first game sets up a continuity, it ends with Grunty being buried alive and vowing revenge. The sequel is just that.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - TomGuycott - 05-30-2011

I feel like Jet Force Gemini would have benefited from omitting the written story. Granted, certain parts would become IMPOSSIBLE without the text explanations, but they could have simplified it somehow and done it visually. Taking the talking out could have made it very atmospheric, as Met said the story was almost pointless.

I can only imagine how badass the game could become with the tech they could use today as opposed to back then. I keep thinking of how awesome it would be having levels with as many enemies on screen as in Earth Defense Force, another game with tons of giant bugs.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Cobalt Blue - 06-01-2011

exactly. the only limits jetforcegemini had back on the moment were purely hardware restrictions.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Devicho - 06-01-2011

Maybe it's because I've been playing it a lot lately but I think that a Kirby Air Ride sequel with wi-fi would be awesome.
Online City Trial hnnngh.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Omegajak - 06-01-2011

Where are all the great N64 games that weren't made by Nintendo on Virtual Console?

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - Cobalt Blue - 06-02-2011

probably in some dumpster where they should stay.

RE: Non Existing Video Games You Would Love To Have - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 06-02-2011

yeah, a jet force gemini sequel would be all kinds of rad, i've actually wondered quite a bit. when the original XBOX game out, there was concept footage of a jet force gemini sequel that never made it public, all anybody got were some stills of the main characters.