The VG Resource
Magma Dragoon's submissions - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-34.html)
+------ Thread: Magma Dragoon's submissions (/thread-17068.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Davy Jones - 07-02-2011

I've only played G-Darius on PSX, but these look nice too =)

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-05-2011

Darius Gaiden was the first really playable Darius game. The two older ones are just plain mediocre. G-Darius is the best in the series, although Darius Burst is also very good.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Random Talking Bush - 07-08-2011

Love the Darius rips. I had originally planned on ripping them myself, but I never really got around to doing so, so thanks for that! Smile

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-09-2011

After so many huge battleships, now it's time to destroy the core!

[Image: gradius3icon.png]

[Image: gradius3goliathicon.png][Image: gradius3bubbleeyeicon.png][Image: gradius3bigcoremkiiiico.png][Image: gradius3dogasvaificon.png][Image: gradius3gregolicon.png][Image: gradius3wyvernicon.png][Image: gradius3chokingweedicon.png][Image: gradius3lizardcoreicon.png][Image: gradius3dellingercoreic.png][Image: gradius3disrupticon.png][Image: gradius3shadowgearicon.png][Image: gradius3bacterionicon.png]

And here the SNES exclusive bosses:

[Image: gradius3snesicon.png]

[Image: gradius3snestwinvaifico.png][Image: gradius3snesbeaconicon.png]

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Deathbringer - 07-09-2011

Beacon's already on the site and it's missing the second body sprite where the first 4 cores are destroyed and a small path opens up to the fifth core. And so is Twin Vaif.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Dazz - 07-11-2011

Bacterion has the be the shittiest name for an alien lifeform...

But great rips! Heart

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-11-2011

(07-09-2011, 10:12 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: Beacon's already on the site and it's missing the second body sprite where the first 4 cores are destroyed and a small path opens up to the fifth core. And so is Twin Vaif.

That's what happens when I'm on a hurry. I forgot to look if there was a SNES section before ripping them. Well, no need to upload them.

By the way, the Darius Gaiden sheets weren't uploaded to the site yet.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-15-2011

Just in case you guys forgot:

[Image: dariusgaidenicon.png]

[Image: dariusgaidensilverhawki.png]

[Image: dariusgaidengoldenogrei.png][Image: dariusgaidenancientdoze.png][Image: dariusgaidenkingfossili.png][Image: dariusgaidenfoldingfani.png][Image: dariusgaidenelectricfan.png][Image: dariusgaidenneonlightil.png][Image: dariusgaidenpricklyangl.png][Image: dariusgaidenfattyglutto.png][Image: dariusgaidendoubledeale.png][Image: dariusgaidenaniclanceic.png][Image: dariusgaidencrustyhamme.png][Image: dariusgaidendeadlycresc.png][Image: dariusgaidengreatthingi.png][Image: dariusgaidenriskstorage.png][Image: dariusgaidenvermilionco.png][Image: dariusgaidenhistericemp.png][Image: dariusgaidenodioustride.png][Image: dariusgaidencuriouschan.png]

[Image: dariusgaidenzoneacaptai.png][Image: dariusgaidenzonebccapta.png][Image: dariusgaidenzonedefcapt.png][Image: dariusgaidenzoneklnocap.png][Image: dariusgaidenzonepqrstuc.png][Image: dariusgaidenzonevwxyzca.png]

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Random Talking Bush - 07-15-2011

I'll be uploading them to tSR shortly.

(EDIT: Done.)

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-22-2011

Crush ALL of them!

[Image: gradiusgaidenicon.png]

[Image: gradiusgaidenvicviperic.png][Image: gradiusgaidenlordbritis.png][Image: gradiusgaidenjadeknight.png][Image: gradiusgaidenfalchionic.png]

[Image: gradiusgaidenblizzardcr.png][Image: gradiusgaidengraveicon.png][Image: gradiusgaidennobilicon.png][Image: gradiusgaidenshiningcor.png][Image: gradiusgaidenmoaidimens.png][Image: gradiusgaidenmadskinico.png][Image: gradiusgaidenskhficon.png][Image: gradiusgaidengigasrosei.png][Image: gradiusgaidenkrakenicon.png][Image: gradiusgaidenlasertetra.png][Image: gradiusgaidenddpcicon.png][Image: gradiusgaidentriplecore.png][Image: gradiusgaidendeltatryic.png][Image: gradiusgaidenjugglercor.png][Image: gradiusgaidenneobigcore.png][Image: gradiusgaidenheavensgat.png][Image: gradiusgaidenboostcorei.png][Image: gradiusgaidengunnerwall.png][Image: gradiusgaidenheavyducke.png][Image: gradiusgaidensolicon.png][Image: gradiusgaidenovumicon.png]

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Davy Jones - 07-24-2011

Is it possible to put assembled examples on the sheet like you did it with the other ones?

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-25-2011

Maybe. The problem is that Gradius Gaiden rotates the sprites in the game, not to mention some pallete effects, especially on the Shining Core.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Davy Jones - 07-25-2011

I thought it would be easy since you've already put perfect examples on the icons.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-26-2011

Right now I'm ripping some other things, maybe after that I can get back to Gaiden.

RE: Magma Dragoon's submissions - Magma MK-II - 07-29-2011

Some of the "some other things" I've mentioned:

From Gradius II:

[Image: gradius2bigmoaiicon.png]

From Parodius DA!

[Image: parodiusdavivacoreicon.png]

This goes into Other Systems:

[Image: nemesis90kaiicon.png]

[Image: nemesis90kaimetalionico.png]

[Image: nemesis90kairmaicon.png][Image: nemesis90kailizardlaser.png][Image: nemesis90kaimayhemvenom.png][Image: nemesis90kaibioorganism.png][Image: nemesis90kaibigcoreicon.png][Image: nemesis90kaibetabubblec.png]