Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magma Dragoon's submissions
Well, since I was suggested to do so, I'm making an official topic for my rips. Starting:

All items from Metal Slug:

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png]

Minor update on Bonus-Kun:

[Image: wakuwaku7bonuskunicon.png]
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
WARNING! A HUGE SPRITESHEET IS APPROACHING FAST!

[Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
(04-06-2011, 08:47 AM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: WARNING! A HUGE SPRITESHEET IS APPROACHING FAST!

[Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]

Is that BG white, or transparent? Because the colors of the white alt palette of Mauru blends in.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 09:03 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Is that BG white, or transparent? Because the colors of the white alt palette of Mauru blends in.
The background's transparent.

Jeez, Waku Waku 7 has tons of sprites compared to the fighting games I've ripped from... except for maybe Beartank. Nice work on that, Magma Dragoon! Smile
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
Best Totoro ripoff ever.
Thanked by:
And he's still missing sprites... but I won't update him right now, i'm taking a well deserved break!
Thanked by: Ton
Great job on all this! You've done great work. Smile
Thanked by:
Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger!

Updated sheets:

[Image: metalslug3minisub88icon.png][Image: metalslug5mammothtoweri.png][Image: wakuwaku7bonuskunicon.png][Image: wakuwaku7mauruicon.png]

New sheets:

[Image: metalslug5ptolesubicon.png][Image: metalslug2babyicon.png]

[Image: kof94icon.png]

[Image: kof94introicon.png][Image: kof94storyicon.png][Image: kof94rugal1icon.png]
Thanked by:
Say, umm... Might I suggest a tiny something that may make it easier?

If you copy and paste the "Direct Link" of your images, they'll be a bit easier to view, so when you click it it won't take you to ImageShack, only the sheet. Smile

Like this: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4301/11617958.png

Great work nontheless. Smile

EDIT: Excellent! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Changed.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Some updates:

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png][Image: kof94rugal1icon.png]

And some new sheets:

[Image: kof94panthericon.png][Image: kof94rugal2icon.png][Image: kof94selecticon.png]

[Image: metalslug3jellyfishicon.png][Image: metalslug3vigilanceicon.png][Image: metalslug5ptoletaraicon.png]
Thanked by:
Very nice! Smile
Thanked by:
Updated:

[Image: kof94rugal2icon.png]

New:

[Image: metalslug2deadexploreri.png][Image: metalslug5jellyfishicon.png]
Thanked by:
Just a question, will those ever be uploaded? Case is, I don't want to overload you guys.
Thanked by:
No such thing as overload. Dazz has been keeping tabs on general submissions, so I'll wait for him to get it.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: