The VG Resource
TSR PokeDex Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: TSR PokeDex Project (/thread-15396.html)

RE: TSR PokeDex Project - Garamonde - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 11:47 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: I dont think there's ever been a chicken pokemon...so that could be a suggestion as well. Or a kangaroo one for that matter.

Actually, there has been the Torchic line, but I guess that was closer to a rooster? I dunno. Also Kangashan was a big kangaroo I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: I think I firey bug would be interesting. Smile But remember, we can come up with lots of ideas but we should confirm which ones we like the most and ask to add them to the confirmed list.

RE: TSR PokeDex Project - Perseus - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 11:45 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: Also, is it okay if I remake the power possum? I see alot of potential in its design and I'll try to make it look more interesting.

Yes, go ahead! It was just an idea so the design is free to editSmile

RE: TSR PokeDex Project - Geekz_R_us - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 11:51 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 11:47 AM)Star/Starpower Wrote: I dont think there's ever been a chicken pokemon...so that could be a suggestion as well. Or a kangaroo one for that matter.

Actually, there has been the Torchic line, but I guess that was closer to a rooster? I dunno. Also Kangashan was a big kangaroo I'm pretty sure.

Maybe the Kangaroo can be a Fighting type-
Name: KangaBrooz
Type: Fighting
Dex: Very agile and strong. It bounces on its tail and can punch 15 times every second.

(04-20-2011, 11:54 AM)Shadow Penguin Wrote:

Dex: Very agile and strong. It bounces on its tail and can punch 15 times every second.

Cool! That sounds suitable. What does the Brooz stand for? (Bruise? Tongue)

(04-20-2011, 12:00 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 11:54 AM)Shadow Penguin Wrote:

Cool! That sounds suitable. What does the Brooz stand for? (Bruise? Tongue)

That Pokémon Idea was my first one that I thought of when I was a kid. Smile

Wow really? Amazing... I'm all for it! Would it have boxing gloves? Also correct me if I'm wrong but has there been a magician Pokemon yet? Can't remember ATM. (Also note I don't own White yet and know NOTHING about the 5th Gen. Tongue)

(04-20-2011, 12:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow really? Amazing... I'm all for it! Would it have boxing gloves? Also correct me if I'm wrong but has there been a magician Pokemon yet? Can't remember ATM. (Also note I don't own White yet and know NOTHING about the 5th Gen. Tongue)

A magician? Well NicktendoDS made Hokoot, though I guess that doesn't countTongue I can't think of any others

(04-20-2011, 12:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow really? Amazing... I'm all for it! Would it have boxing gloves? Also correct me if I'm wrong but has there been a magician Pokemon yet? Can't remember ATM. (Also note I don't own White yet and know NOTHING about the 5th Gen. Tongue)

Yes it would have Boxing gloves. And I too Know Nothing about Gen 5...yet.

Edit: Man This is so awesome

RE: TSR PokeDex Project - NICKtendo DS - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 12:08 PM)Ike Wrote:

A magician? Well NicktendoDS made Hokoot, though I guess that doesn't countTongue I can't think of any others

Pokoot IS in fact based on a magician

Oh I forgot about Hokoot, sorry Nick. I haven't seen all the Pokemon here TBH. This thread gets crazy so fast. XD Though maybe we should start making designs with the ideas we have? It feels like things are getting overwhelming, and Koopaul might flip. Tongue

(04-20-2011, 12:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Oh I forgot about Hokoot, sorry Nick. I haven't seen all the Pokemon here TBH. This thread gets crazy so fast. XD Though maybe we should start making designs with the ideas we have? It feels like things are getting overwhelming, and Koopaul might flip. Tongue

I guess we got carried away... TO THE DRAWING BOARD! ( I make Pun )

EDIT: Should the Kiwi be a Grass/Flying since it's name is a fruit Cute

Heh, well I do have a bunch of designs in my head of some of these. Time to, uh, DRAW! Shy

RE: TSR PokeDex Project - Chaoxys - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 12:19 PM)Shadow Penguin Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 12:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Oh I forgot about Hokoot, sorry Nick. I haven't seen all the Pokemon here TBH. This thread gets crazy so fast. XD Though maybe we should start making designs with the ideas we have? It feels like things are getting overwhelming, and Koopaul might flip. Tongue

I guess we got carried away... TO THE DRAWING BOARD! ( I make Pun )

EDIT: Should the Kiwi be a Grass/Flying since it's name is a fruit Cute

Well, Kiwi birds don't fly, and if I remember correctly, they live underground. If thats the case, maybe Ground/Grass would be more fitting.

Hey for the Paper pokemon can its signature move be typechange?
Like this:

Normal: Paper
Water: Paper Boat
Flying: Paper Plane

What do you think?

When was there a Paper Pokemon? Sounds cool! It could be like the Castform of this Gen. I guess?