The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 04-25-2010

now that you mention... why not Bass?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 04-25-2010

except it wouldn't be 'reducing, reusing or recycling' seeing as how to port them from TVC low res engine they'd have to completely re rig the models to a new physics system, remake them and give them retextures to fit with the new engine.

(04-25-2010, 10:18 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: now that you mention... why not Bass?

DON'T FUCKING JINX IT YOU distinguished gentleman

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 04-25-2010

I'd love Bass in almost any incarnation. Bass classic, while very similar to Megaman, would be awesome with the ability to do his Gospel Boost as a super move, which EXE has a tremendous amount of potential moves, in addition to some big, screen-filling beams of death, and he also has a bigger fish helmet.

But if we could get rep from any Megaman series, am I the only one who wants to see Kraft? I mean, he was a one-shot deal, but come on, commando reploid! Look at the size of that bayonet!

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Sol - 04-25-2010

Amaterasu needs to be in this game.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - DadNier - 04-25-2010

(04-25-2010, 10:11 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:
(04-25-2010, 07:17 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: That's not a problem. X owns.

when he doesn't talk in a nasally voice in the most emo way possible.

not a problem, just give him domon kasshu's voice like in Maverick Hunter X again

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 04-25-2010

(04-25-2010, 10:46 PM)DrSlouch Wrote:

not a problem, just give him domon kasshu's voice like in Maverick Hunter X again

This hand of mine glows with an awesome POW-AAAAAARRR!!!

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Vipershark - 04-25-2010

(04-25-2010, 10:23 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I'd love Bass in almost any incarnation. Bass classic, while very similar to Megaman, would be awesome with the ability to do his Gospel Boost as a super move, which EXE has a tremendous amount of potential moves, in addition to some big, screen-filling beams of death, and he also has a bigger fish helmet.

But if we could get rep from any Megaman series, am I the only one who wants to see Kraft? I mean, he was a one-shot deal, but come on, commando reploid! Look at the size of that bayonet!

they need to make a Protoman X and a Bass X

Seriously though, I expect Volnutt and Zero just because they seem like they'd transfer over from Tatsunoko vs Capcom. If the MvC series has taught me anything, it's that Capcom WILL reduce, reuse, recycle.

Honestly, I wanna see some representation from almost all the primary Megaman series, but I'm a big Megaman fan so.. BIAS. xD But the ones that I'd love to see at least one of are Vile, Tron Bonne (maybe having the other two popping in for attacks as well), Bass.exe and Dr. Wily... I'm also a big fan of villain characters.

MvC 1: MMC
MvC 2: MMZ Style Zero
TvC: MMV and X Style Zero
MvC3: Expecting X and hopefully Model A.

All the EXEs suck (except starforce megaman)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 04-26-2010

MvC 2 was still Classic Megaman, VS. Tongue Zero-style Zero was from like... SNK vs Capcom something or other, or something like that. Not exactly sure.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 04-26-2010

MVC: Megaman
MVC2: Megaman
SVCC: MegamanZero's Zero.
TVC: Legend's Megaman & MMX's Zero

Megaman Battle hasn't been featured in any game yet, so the chances are somehow high.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 04-26-2010

MMZ Zero was SVC Chaos-- which was made by SNK, not Capcom.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 04-26-2010

I wouldn't mind a playable Vent or Aile or Model ZX or whatever.

But Model A is literally the gayest thing.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GrooveMan.exe - 04-26-2010

See, as much as I would like MM.exe, He doesn't really show up in a physical form in the series apart from 6; where he's in a near-indestrcutible android body.

MMSF might be good though. He has a large pool of specials and alternate forms to morph into.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 04-26-2010

(04-26-2010, 04:54 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: See, as much as I would like MM.exe, He doesn't really show up in a physical form in the series apart from 6; where he's in a near-indestrcutible android body.

Not a VS game, but he was in Onimusha: Blade Warriors.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Ton - 04-26-2010

Time to get serious!

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rosencrantz - 04-26-2010

I still want Phoenix Wright to be at least be mentioned somehow in the game and then it will be beyond perfect for me

and I'm definitely maining Dante, heh