The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 03-22-2011

SENTINEL NERF IN LATEST PATCH, HEALTH DROPS FROM 1.3M to 900K.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Random Talking Bush - 03-22-2011

(03-22-2011, 11:04 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: SENTINEL NERF IN LATEST PATCH, HEALTH DROPS FROM 1.3M to 900K.
Cor blimey! That'll make the Sentinel users rage, methinks.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 03-22-2011

Oh and one more thing about Jill:

If you're looking to get endings/character models/etc, put Jill on your team.

Her machine gun super completely WRECKS Galactus. Chunks off a good 1/5-1/4 of his HP with just one use.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Saltonara - 03-22-2011

Yeah, I'm a little more than halfway done collecting all that shit because I got the game a week ago, but can you unlock Galactus's model or anything besides his ending?

Also this event mode sounds a tad bit interesting.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - a babyass man - 03-25-2011

event mode's coming out today, just a reminder

i'm doing my best to try and pick up jill, i'm getting there but a lot of her feral stance stuff is throwing me off, and the speed boost from x-factoring or using her level 3 (or both (mygod....)) catches me way the fuck offguard

akuma and spencer are still my favorite characters, but i'm def leaning towards a wesker/morrigan/cap offteam

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Saltonara - 03-25-2011

Holy shit that's a lot of events. I thought it was going to be a daily/weekly single set of requirements. Nevertheless, I'm going to try and accomplish each one.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 03-26-2011

I now have 3 reserve teams that I rotate through

Wesker/Jill/C. Viper
Wesker/Jill/Iron Man
Wesker/C. Viper/X-23

do you see the pattern here

I've fallen in love with Iron Man again after getting over the fact that he plays differently than he did in MvC2, and of course, he's a great assist character and an excellent anti-air character (Repulsor Blast). Not to mention that the angled Proton Cannon really helps add power to some of my DHCs.

It seems like every week that I play this game, I find a new character that I love. It's only a matter of time before I love the entire cast.
Except Sentinel.
And Hulk.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Saltonara - 03-26-2011

I honestly preferred how Iron Man played in MvC2.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Dear President Seinfeld - 03-26-2011

whenever anyone says akuma i zone out before the last syllable and dream for a moment about Aku being playable in a fighting game

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:32 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: I now have 3 reserve teams that I rotate through

Wesker/Jill/C. Viper
Wesker/Jill/Iron Man
Wesker/C. Viper/X-23

I've fallen in love with Iron Man again after getting over the fact that he plays differently than he did in MvC2, and of course, he's a great assist character and an excellent anti-air character (Repulsor Blast). Not to mention that the angled Proton Cannon really helps add power to some of my DHCs.

It seems like every week that I play this game, I find a new character that I love. It's only a matter of time before I love the entire cast.
Except Sentinel.
And Hulk.

play taskmaster youf ucking noob

the fighting ability of iron fist the acrobatics of daredevil and the stamina of spider man

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 03-26-2011

(03-26-2011, 04:06 PM)MRSKELETON Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:32 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: I now have 3 reserve teams that I rotate through

Wesker/Jill/C. Viper
Wesker/Jill/Iron Man
Wesker/C. Viper/X-23

Except Sentinel.
And Hulk.

play taskmaster youf ucking noob

the fighting ability of iron fist the acrobatics of daredevil and the stamina of spider man

and the face of ghost rider.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - a babyass man - 03-27-2011

and he's got a playerbase full of manchildren who can't decide on their favorite superhero so they wrote a fanfic about a guy who has all the powers

fuck taskmaster

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 03-28-2011

taskmaster doesn't have all the powers though, come on. you're just jelly because of my SPIDEY SWING
[Image: taskmaster.jpg]

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - a babyass man - 04-07-2011

hey gang a set of reminders

this week's event mode set includes an arcade playthrough where every enemy is modok, up until the galactus stage
and another arcade playthrough where you don't lose health between matches! (this one is kinda tough)

also, capcom's big j/o press event, Captivate, was yesterday/today, but an embargo has been slapped on until next tuesday. there's a small chance they may have dropped some shit about future dlc there!

ALSO ALSO INTEREST CHECK: do we have enough PS3 users for a community tournament thing????

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 04-07-2011

Oh, there was also 2 new events where you fight in 1v1/2v2 matches. Both are pretty cool, 1v1 is surprisingly super-easy since you can pretty much just X-Factor at the beginning of the match and just start whoopin ass.