The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rökkan - 01-09-2011

Zero is a lot more connected to Bass, since it was created by Wily, based upon what he learned from studying Megaman, the Fortenium/Bassnium energy source and the failure on Bass. Like Bass, he was trying to design the most powerful robot. Protoman was build by Wily and Light. Unless you're talking about character role, then Zero is a lot like Protoman, yes.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 01-09-2011

These four color choices for characters is leading me to believe that there is no teams of three of the same people allowed. :< I mean, I don't usually do that and don't think that's entirely fair (Proton C-- Proto--- Protooooooon CANNON!), but honestly I love it for novelty's sake, especially with friends.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 01-10-2011

Repeating teams wasn't allowed in online play for MvC2. If they do allow it, you won't be seeing it online.

Capcom is usually really good with unlockables, but this is also the Capcom of 2010/2011 (read: idiots), so we'll have to see.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 01-10-2011

Yeah, I wouldn't want it online, it would just be irritating, even if you had to select the option to have it available and intentionally went into it. But in local play it can be fun. For example I had an all Servbot match with my friend the other day, followed by an all Dan match, and we couldn't stop laughing.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kriven - 01-10-2011

(01-09-2011, 11:07 PM)Rökkan Wrote: Zero is a lot more connected to Bass, since it was created by Wily, based upon what he learned from studying Megaman, the Fortenium/Bassnium energy source and the failure on Bass. Like Bass, he was trying to design the most powerful robot. Protoman was build by Wily and Light. Unless you're talking about character role, then Zero is a lot like Protoman, yes.

I was talking about role, yeah.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Azure-Tranquility - 01-10-2011

I was saddened to find out phoenix =/= Wright =(

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 01-10-2011

If you really expected Phoenix Wright to be in this game you're out of your mind.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 01-11-2011

Especially since he was actually officially deconfirmed.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - X Gamer 66 - 01-11-2011

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rökkan - 01-11-2011

(01-10-2011, 12:27 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: Repeating teams wasn't allowed in online play for MvC2. If they do allow it, you won't be seeing it online.

Capcom is usually really good with unlockables, but this is also the Capcom of 2010/2011 (read: idiots), so we'll have to see.

yeah just like Marvel vs Capcom that game had really good unlockable characters right? a lil girl and a bunch of recolors way to go sega thumbs up five stars

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 01-11-2011

(01-11-2011, 05:01 PM)Rökkan Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 12:27 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: Repeating teams wasn't allowed in online play for MvC2. If they do allow it, you won't be seeing it online.

yeah just like Marvel vs Capcom that game had really good unlockable characters right? a lil girl and a bunch of recolors way to go sega thumbs up five stars
LOOK

I SAID USUALLY

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 01-11-2011

Wait, SEGA?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 01-11-2011

(01-11-2011, 06:04 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote:

Wait, SEGA?
joke.avi

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Azure-Tranquility - 01-16-2011

akuma confirmed

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 01-16-2011

thank you for that post with such a legit source

(not saying I doubt that he's in due to the leaked list and what now, but he's by no means "confirmed" yet)