The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 02:35 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: Can i play a game with only part of it in my grasp?

Yes.

Because

The DLC is optional, and, unless you're going to use that character, or you really just want to have that character, you can just not buy it, and still play the game well with the characters on the disc.

Case in point: I don't have the Valkenhayn DLC for BBCS, but I still can play it well. I still know my matchup, and how to play against him.

Your ignorance is astounding

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - vinnyboiler - 12-19-2010

I wonder if their will be a patch released so anyone can play against the DLC characters on-line.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - water dog - 12-19-2010

YOU'RE DISHONORING MY BELOVED COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN A STUPID ASS FIGHTING GAME?? YOU SIR ARE THE WORST KIND OF PERSON. I LITERALLY HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR VIRGIN DAUGHTERS BLOOD.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - vinnyboiler - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 04:33 PM)munky cheez Wrote: YOU'RE DISHONORING MY BELOVED COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN A STUPID ASS FIGHTING GAME?? YOU SIR ARE THE WORST KIND OF PERSON. I LITERALLY HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR VIRGIN DAUGHTERS BLOOD.

OK? Rolleyes I hope that wasn't aimed at me.

What I mean to say is that I hope we get a free DLC pack that will install the DLC characters but locks them so we can play against the DLC characters online.
Why would I want new characters if I can't go online with them just because someone hasn't paid for them.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rosencrantz - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 04:41 PM)vinnyboiler Wrote: OK? Rolleyes I hope that wasn't aimed at me.

don't worry, that was aimed nowhere near you

despite the fact you posted before him~

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 03:43 PM)vinnyboiler Wrote: I wonder if their will be a patch released so anyone can play against the DLC characters on-line.

There won't be a patch, since it has already been sort of confirmed that you can just fight against DLC characters online without requiring them yourself.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-19-2010

Well, it'll be needed to be patched in for later character additions. They won't just magically appear on the disc.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-19-2010

Of course additional characters should be added in patches, as well as possible rebalancing updates and stuff.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 03:08 PM)Rags Wrote:
(12-19-2010, 02:35 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: Can i play a game with only part of it in my grasp?

Yes.

Because

The DLC is optional, and, unless you're going to use that character, or you really just want to have that character, you can just not buy it, and still play the game well with the characters on the disc.

Case in point: I don't have the Valkenhayn DLC for BBCS, but I still can play it well. I still know my matchup, and how to play against him.

Your ignorance is astounding

What? Of course you require the DLC. I don't know how you can learn a match-up without learning the ins and outs of that character. You can't possibly know the match-up as well unless you have the character. Hell, they may possibly end up on my main team.

Your ignorant of what it truly takes to get good at a fighting game. While you may think that you don't need that character, you truly do.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Chutzpar - 12-19-2010

You guys just don't understand the gravity of being good at videogames.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-19-2010

you can just win at marvel vs capcom 3 by

not being a fucking gay baby and not buying the game

that, or get a sponsor since you want to be so competive

you know, like in real competitive stuff like sports.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-19-2010

(12-19-2010, 09:11 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: you can just win at marvel vs capcom 3 by

not being a fucking gay baby and not buying the game

that, or get a sponsor since you want to be so competive

you know, like in real competitive stuff like sports.

Wtf?? I seriously have no idea where you are going with this.

Your just being a straight up asshole.

I attend tournaments, and i like being competitive. Since when did anyone in ANY competitive community (minus halo) compare competitive video games to sports?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Gwen - 12-19-2010

He means quit being such a competitive videogame asshole and get off your fat ass to play real sports.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-19-2010

This is actually stupid and has gone on for far too long.

Everybody shut up.

Met: i couldn't agree more.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rosencrantz - 12-19-2010

that being said

only DLC I'll jump on is if a Phoenix Wright character gets included.