The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 09:09 PM)KOJJIRO Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 07:29 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 04:54 PM)Rags Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 12:11 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: To be honest, though, I think either Marvel or Capcom should have the balls to allow their characters to be Midnight Blissed by Demitri. That's the only complaint I have against the entire MvC series.

He was excluded because Midnight Bliss took up too much Data Space.

but seriously no one gives a fuck if you really want to see a genderswap of Ryu just look on the Internet it's not that hard jesus.

Why do you want a character just because "tee hee he can add boobs to Dormammu"

That is mainly because some inferior systems are holding the better ones back. TThey would rather add girl versions of the in the actual game.

E.G. She Hulk, X-23,

Okay, you motherfucker. I can put up with your bullshit ususally, but now now, not THIS.
Shulkie and X-23 are completely different characters than their male counterparts, both in fighting style, personality, history, friends, and just about [i]everything else[/i[

Damn man you can't take a joke? They actually ARE kinda lazy character choices but you don't see me complaining about it. Hell I lived through the greatest troll to ever live (M.O.D.O.K.)

Come on guys, don't go Unity on me.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 12-17-2010

ModoK isn't a troll character you're dumb. Read some comics and find one of the most interesting and sinister villains in the marvel universe.
do you even know what MODOK even means

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 09:34 PM)KOJJIRO Wrote: M.O.D.O.K. isn't a troll character you're dumb. Read some comics and find one of the most interesting and sinister villains in the marvel universe.
do you even know what M.O.D.O.K. even means

lol nerd rage.

NYYAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Fixed for the nerd who can't spell his own fav villan's name.

User was warned for this post: flaming, and overall being a jerk. ~a6

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kriven - 12-17-2010

Negative, quit being a dick. You're on a forum dedicated to videogame sprites. You are bound to run into nerds.

Also, it's pretty lame to back up and hide behind "it was a joke" when it clearly wasn't. If you're going to make a statement, that's fine, but stand there and support it. Don't try to wave your hands defensively and say you were kidding.

(12-17-2010, 09:18 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: but you don't see me complaining about it.

Your last two posts before this were you complaining about it. Woops :-\

Now, as far as the characters being "girl versions" of some other heroes... well, I mean, in theory and conception that was the idea. "We need characters to appeal to a female audience. Let's womanize our better male characters." However, these characters have evolved in drastically different directions since their inceptions. They have different histories, and different personalities from their origin characters. And while they're powers might be listed as the same or similar, it's pretty obvious that the gameplay and the way these abilities are utilized is different from the original male characters. What I see so far, including M.O.D.O.K., are a large number of characters with unique styles that are going to be fun to watch interact with each other, and even more fun to play with.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rökkan - 12-17-2010

oh my god this is the most retarded thing please stop

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Vipershark - 12-18-2010

i have an irrational hate for modok because of magnanimous from megas xlr
i hated him with a passion, and therefore hate modok because of the similarity

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kriven - 12-18-2010

Aw man, but that was Megas. You can't hate things from Megas Very Sad

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - tsr moderation staff - 12-18-2010

i would rather they choose unique female characters like psylocke or something instead of sheclones but thats just me i guess

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-18-2010

(12-18-2010, 01:39 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: i would rather they choose unique female characters like psylocke or something instead of sheclones but thats just me i guess

Get out.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-18-2010

(12-18-2010, 01:39 AM)[fish in space] Wrote: i would rather they choose unique female characters like psylocke or something instead of sheclones but thats just me i guess

Die please.

Also, when's Jump Fiesta again?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-18-2010

(12-18-2010, 05:29 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote:

Die please.

Also, when's Jump Fiesta again?

Delayed or canceled reveals because of leakers.

And as for the whole sheclones thing, they are only different when you get deeper into their character. Basically, i know no one wants to except it, but instead of making original heroes/villains/whaterverthefuck, they repackage a male character and give em a sex change. Different in personalty maybe, but still being the same concept with a differant sex. That is just me apparently.

So you can argue "they are different enough" but when you ask the general public, they will essentially be she clone of the original character.

Squirrel girl and Elektra, but that is just me I guess.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-18-2010

i dont mind shehulk and shewolverine to be in the game. i dont see why should someone do, seeing the game will have its dlc feature to add extra buttes into the fray.

(12-18-2010, 03:39 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: i dont mind shehulk and shewolverine to be in the game. i dont see why should someone do, seeing the game will have its dlc feature to add extra buttes into the fray.

I would rather not pay extra for parts of the game that should have been on the disc.

E.g. Shuma, Jill, and who ever else they are planning.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-18-2010

If we were to believe the leak shit, Shuma-Gorath was only removed to balance out the roster. Jill wasn't even in development at the time.

Also, those won't be the only DLC (confirmed to also not only contain characters). Most DLC coming out later aren't even in development right now, and it wouldn't be profitable to delay the game just because some pissy whiners supposedly want stuff "that should have been on the disc already".

(12-18-2010, 06:38 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: If we were to believe the leak shit, Shuma-Gorath was only removed to balance out the roster. Jill wasn't even in development at the time.

Also, those won't be the only DLC (confirmed to also not only contain characters). Most DLC coming out later aren't even in development right now, and it wouldn't be profitable to delay the game just because some pissy whiners supposedly want stuff "that should have been on the disc already".

The game was planned to released about 2 months later. They obviously pushed the release date back to make use pay extra. DLC means that some people will have the upper hand to people who don't have it. Fps's, RTS's and any other fans of any other genre can get nickel and dimed all they want. But the fighting game community has always hated the idea. At the arcade, all you had to do was pay to play. You didn't have to pay an extra 10 bucks to play as Magneto in MvC2. Nor did you have to pay extra to play as Sentinel or Cable. Everyone was on level playing field. I am not all against DLC, but it is the most obvious thing ever that they purposely left them off of the disc THIS EARLY just to make your ass pay extra. I wouldn't have minded had they chose to release it later in the year, but this was planned before the fucking release, smh. Weren't in development? If they were planned to be dlc like 4 weeks after release then of course they were in development. With the way you worded your post, it sounds like you want capcom to nickel and dime you. Would you like to pay for level 3's too?