The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Marth - 12-16-2010

Want this game so badly right now I could cry! That video, oh my God.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Vipershark - 12-16-2010

So the story is that Wesker has the Zombie virus and teams up with magneto who wants to release it to control the world and for some reason modok is there too?

I'm gonna bet the final boss is a giant zombie thing.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-16-2010

(12-16-2010, 05:27 PM)Vipershark Wrote: So the story is that Wesker has the Zombie virus and teams up with magneto who wants to release it to control the world and for some reason modok is there too?

I'm gonna bet the final boss is a giant zombie thing.

Or galacus.

I am not liking the capcom side of the roster. Of all the dream lists about mvc3, i have got to say, only about 3 characters from those dream lists are here.

Aw, i wanted doom/wesker.

Because as we all know he always...

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Sol - 12-16-2010

Little do you all know, this is just leading up to the next Vs. game....

Marvel Zombies vs. Capcom

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-17-2010

(12-16-2010, 05:55 PM)Sol Wrote: Little do you all know, this is just leading up to the next BS. game....

Marvel Zombies vs. Capcom

let me add a subtle fix to that.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-17-2010

(12-14-2010, 07:03 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: Megaman has a VERY low chance of being in this game.

Bumping this to say the guy who said that admitted he was spouting bullshit for the past two days.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - D2S-Speed - 12-17-2010

It even says it right here. Why would Hsien-Ko be in after Killian and Niitsuma said no new darkstalker characters would be on the disc roster. Hopefully later as DLC but not now. So since today is Megaman's birthday it is only right to bring the blue bomber back. If not my whole team will be out of order. I'll have to make a new one. Heres hoping.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-17-2010

To be honest, though, I think either Marvel or Capcom should have the balls to allow their characters to be Midnight Blissed by Demitri. That's the only complaint I have against the entire MvC series.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Omegajak - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 12:11 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: To be honest, though, I think either Marvel or Capcom should have the balls to allow their characters to be Midnight Blissed by Demitri. That's the only complaint I have against the entire MvC series.

You know I hear a lot of Dimitri support. I'm gonna be the odd man out here, and say Donovan the Dhampir is the better choice. I just like how he plays, and the fact his attacks have so much variety, as well as look cool.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-17-2010

People in general don't really care about Donnovan because he doesn't know Midnight Bliss.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 12:11 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: To be honest, though, I think either Marvel or Capcom should have the balls to allow their characters to be Midnight Blissed by Demitri. That's the only complaint I have against the entire MvC series.

He was excluded because Midnight Bliss took up too much Data Space.

but seriously no one gives a fuck if you really want to see a genderswap of Ryu just look on the Internet it's not that hard jesus.

Why do you want a character just because "tee hee he can add boobs to Dormammu"

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 04:54 PM)Rags Wrote:

but seriously no one gives a fuck if you really want to see a genderswap of Ryu just look on the Internet it's not that hard jesus.

That is mainly because some inferior systems are holding the better ones back. TThey would rather add girl versions of the in the actual game.

E.G. She Hulk, X-23,

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-17-2010

You're implying She-Hulk and X-23 actually play like Hulk and Wolverine.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 08:40 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: You're implying She-Hulk and X-23 actually play like Hulk and Wolverine.

NO i aint, i am just saying that they are girl versions of those characters. Like lady deadpool or some other mahvel bitch.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 12-17-2010

(12-17-2010, 07:29 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 04:54 PM)Rags Wrote:

That is mainly because some inferior systems are holding the better ones back. TThey would rather add girl versions of the in the actual game.

E.G. She Hulk, X-23,

Okay, you motherfucker. I can put up with your bullshit ususally, but now now, not THIS.
Shulkie and X-23 are completely different characters than their male counterparts, both in fighting style, personality, history, friends, and just about [i]everything else[/i[