The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 09:26 PM)KOJJIRO Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 06:44 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: I know you all hate them, but i hope the godly 4 return in this.
(12-10-2010, 03:56 PM)Rökkan Wrote: part of her moveset involves you pressing to the opposite side you're facing, i don't think that is very casual at all

What? Their overall PLAYSTYLE and execution requirements that determine whether or not they are casual.

C.Viper has HIGH execution requirements in high level play.

Ryu and Ken have those moves, QCB.K?

What i am saying is that casuals don't care how hard they are to play as. Sure they gravitate towards shotos, but the fact that here moves look cool is good enough for casuals to play her for the time being. No one truly hates her, which is what i should have said.

i dunno, i like to pick characters based on if their moves look cool or if I like their design.

i can see why you like kamen rider so much.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 12-11-2010

there's nothing wrong with liking a character with strong design aesthetics.

sakura is my favorite Genki ^_^

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-11-2010

(12-10-2010, 06:44 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: What i am saying is that casuals don't care how hard they are to play as. Sure they gravitate towards shotos, but the fact that here moves look cool is good enough for casuals to play her for the time being. No one truly hates her, which is what i should have said.
I didn't know you were a "casual" and were allowed to label people like that.

For the record, I'll pick a character if they have cool moves. That's why I pick them in the first place.

Now, if I can execute those moves that look cool effectively, that gives me a new character to play as.

That's how fighting games work.

Please stop talking out of your ass.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - tsr moderation staff - 12-11-2010

when i play a fighter i usually try to pick who i'm best with, but that TOTALLY COINCIDENTALLY usually just ends up being my favourite design and moves

edit: also, for the record, kamen rider isn't entirely a kickass design and cool moves, there's also kamen rider spirits if you want a really good everything else

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-11-2010

i'd pick kamen rider if he was in this game because its fucking kamen rider.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - PrettyNier - 12-11-2010

Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Kamen Rider

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rosencrantz - 12-11-2010

If I play a fighter game, I always go for a character that I'm most familiar with, and this is usually top priority

then it degrades to "which character has the coolest design" or "which character do I win more often as"

case in point, I'm most likely going to main Dante in this game. I couldn't give less of a damn about his movepool; it's Dante.

<<<<< does not ever play fighter games EVER *goes back to fps games*

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-11-2010

Yeah, not that anybody cares, but, if you guys feel the need to create some fake MvC3 artwork images, here's the template I made:

[Download]

It's both in PSD as well as in PNG format, and it's 3620x5120, the size of the original artwork pieces I based this on. I'm pretty sure others can do a better job at it, but meh, nobody did try.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-13-2010

i really though you did tried to replicate the PureBlack shading style in wich the character are presented in the concept artwork but no.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 12-14-2010

(12-11-2010, 10:35 AM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Kamen Rider

there's enough riders to have a fully balanced roster no clones

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - D2S-Speed - 12-14-2010

Am I the only one thinking either Megaman or Mike Haggar are going to be announced as the next Capcom character because of their anniversaries this month?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-14-2010

Megaman has a VERY low chance of being in this game.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-14-2010

Uhhhh why is that?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-14-2010

(12-14-2010, 07:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Uhhhh why is that?

Devs thinks that he has nothing to offer to the game. It is on the front page on SRK. He has been DISCONFIRMED.Cry

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Omegajak - 12-14-2010

(12-14-2010, 07:57 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote:
(12-14-2010, 07:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Uhhhh why is that?

Devs thinks that he has nothing to offer to the game. It is on the front page on SRK. He has been DISCONFIRMED.Cry

You mean that troll Klennox22?

Don't feed trolls.