The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-04-2010

(12-03-2010, 10:31 PM)Djanjo Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 02:24 PM)Rags Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 03:08 AM)Djanjo Wrote: Everlasting peace in the future yo. All moves and modes, and Mega Men. Forever.

Why would you want a character who transforms into different things and has different playstyles in a game centered around switching characters and using assist.

it wouldn't even work well.

Hasn't...hasn't Mega Man from previous MvC games used things like Rush Drill? Soccer Ball? Power Fighter moves?, Leaf Sheild? Tornado trap?

Wouldn't even work well? um....lol?

transforming into a drill mode where all you do is move right and left =/= transforming into an entirely different character with a different playstyle.

When Mega Man changed his weapon, he changed one move, not an entire moveset.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-04-2010

(12-03-2010, 03:08 AM)Djanjo Wrote: Everlasting peace in the future yo. All moves and modes, and Mega Men. Forever.

Why would you want a character who transforms into different things and has different playstyles in a game centered around switching characters and using assist.

Hasn't...hasn't Mega Man from previous MvC games used things like Rush Drill? Soccer Ball? Power Fighter moves?, Leaf Sheild? Tornado trap?

ha that would make sense if you actually pointed at the original Marvel Vs Capcom where Ryu can switch into Ken and Akuma's movesets completely.

thus rendering him into 3 diferent characters into one

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Omegajak - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 01:57 PM)Rags Wrote:

transforming into a drill mode where all you do is move right and left =/= transforming into an entirely different character with a different playstyle.

When Mega Man changed his weapon, he changed one move, not an entire moveset.

The same idea can be applied to Model A in fact it could even be perfected since all Mega men have used the copy move ability at some point.

Who claimed he has to turn into Bass or Tenguman(examples)? He can just have move sets that give him different abilities and moves like holding back and a button. He doesn't need to turn into other robots when he could just use signature moves people would obviously recognize. He is the most versatile Megaman because he has the ability to turn(or copy if that makes more sense) into any other robot. It gives him the advantage to be different from classic Megaman but still be "Megaman" because he technically is one of the Mega Men.

Though I'm pretty sure it's classic Megaman, since the voice actor for Model A would have been called in for MvC3.

(12-04-2010, 02:28 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote:

ha that would make sense if you actually pointed at the original Marvel Vs Capcom where Ryu can switch into Ken and Akuma's movesets completely.

Yes, because Ryu turning into two characters who eventually got into MvC2 as opposed to Megman who had Tron Bonne, Servebot and Roll backing him up in MvC2. Megaman isn't similar to those characters at all. Ryu, Akuma and Ken are all head swaps with different supers and different HP. Yeah, I would have made sense by comparing head swaps to all original Megaman characters.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 02:28 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote:

It's still the same inputs, it just changes some of the properties of the moves. That's understandable.

Changing into different modes which in no way resemble each other and different moves is just really amazing silly.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 12-09-2010

Storm and C. Viper for MvC3.

I fucking dare any of you to say that C. Viper is a bad addition to this game. She may as well have been an MvC3 character instead of an SF4 character, her gameplay style feels almost made for this kind of game.

That and C. Viper is fucking awesome.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 12-09-2010

I'll restate what I said back when a certain roster was leaked with C.Viper in.

Who the hell even likes her?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Ark Kuvis - 12-09-2010

Fucking Storm. She looks so broken. URGH, I just did not want to see her in this game.

C.Viper looks pretty solid though. Even though she probably wouldn't be my first choice for a SF rep.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 12-09-2010

not sure how storm looks broken but okay!

love how viper looks, probably won't use her bust she looks like she has great rushdown skills.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - PrettyNier - 12-09-2010

Quote:love how viper looks, probably won't use her bust she looks like she has great rushdown skills.
nice slip.

(12-09-2010, 12:21 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: I'll restate what I said back when a certain roster was leaked with C.Viper in.

"I don't like her so nobody does!" -Gary logic.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Helmo - 12-09-2010

(12-03-2010, 09:32 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 01:11 AM)Vipershark Wrote: Why doesn't Bass X exist yet

He does. His name is Vile.

[Image: Vile%20Megaman%20X.PNG]

but thats just a purple boba fett

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 12:21 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: I'll restate what I said back when a certain roster was leaked with C.Viper in.

Buncha casuals think shes a blast

Wolkrone, Sanfaord, Marn, Justin, The entire SRK community basically,
think that she was tailor made to be in a versus game.

Not to mention the number of times she has been mentioned for a versus game here.

Zero, Trish, Saki and PTX vs Magneto, storm ,Cable and Sentinel. SHIT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
Who doesn't like her?

(12-09-2010, 08:23 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: Buncha casuals think shes a blast
But her gameplay style isn't "casual" in the least. :I

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - JarJar - 12-09-2010

so is storm gaia from captain planet now?

shouldve gotten oprah to voice her

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 12-09-2010

still feels like the SF answer to KOF's vanessa though. at least to me.