The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - JarJar - 11-01-2010

this is the president of the earth, HAGGAR SPEAKS NOW!!

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 11-01-2010

(10-09-2010, 08:40 AM)Angelglory Wrote: I think they said that the only way to escape combos was either hope your enemy screws up OR if they're aerial raving you, guess the direction they try to bounce you for a team aerial rave and counter. (Personally, I liked how the team aerial raves and team aerial counters before, mostly because I'd get to go even higher into the air >_>)

Just want to clarify this

The longer a combo goes on, eventually the recovery frames will be shortened, and I'm sure like most capcom fighters the longer a combo will go on it'll do less damage.

Also, rumored leaked list from a stream

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Proton - 11-01-2010

(11-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Rags Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 08:40 AM)Angelglory Wrote: I think they said that the only way to escape combos was either hope your enemy screws up OR if they're aerial raving you, guess the direction they try to bounce you for a team aerial rave and counter. (Personally, I liked how the team aerial raves and team aerial counters before, mostly because I'd get to go even higher into the air >_>)

The longer a combo goes on, eventually the recovery frames will be shortened, and I'm sure like most capcom fighters the longer a combo will go on it'll do less damage.

That seems like classic MM is the Megaman again.
osm.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 11-02-2010

man, wish capcom would understand that 1 character per franchise is enough.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - JarJar - 11-02-2010

Capcom side better be fake.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GrooveMan.exe - 11-02-2010

(11-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Rags Wrote:

No Gambit; after being in every Capcom-made X-Men and Marvel game so far?

Yeah. Sure. Ditto for Cyclops.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 11-02-2010

Cyclops was deconfirmed few months ago, and Gambit was deconfirmed fairly recently.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 11-02-2010

I'd be satisfied enough if that WAS the list, especially considering its size of 42 characters, but I find a few to be pretty odd choices, not in the sense that it would be impossible to include them in this game, but I just really don't know.

For one thing, even though he's an awesome green thing, is Shuma-Gorath really that popular? I really don't know, I want someone to explain that to me. She-Hulk I just roll my eyes at and go "Groooooooan". Howard the Duck... would be hilarious. I really hope that's real for that reason because he'd be an awesome joke character. But then again, if this was real, why is the presentation so sloppy? I mean, it's obviously not a character select screen, but what purpose would this screenshot serve to anyone working on the game?

As far as the Capcom half goes, I don't have a lot of complaints. Although I don't know who the people in the top two left slots are... I've probably even seen the full character art for the first left, but I don't have any idea who Zed or Ted whatever is. Is he from Ghosts and Goblins? It almost looks like it with the title under his slot.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 11-02-2010

Wait, did the top one just say Red Arremer? As in Firebrand? As in Red Arremer?

Also, the other one said Frank West. As in Dead Rising 1 protagonist. As in Frank West.

Also, what the fuck, Crimson Viper? Since when was she popular? No wait, never mind. Why no Servbot?

Also, why Spider-Woman? Sure, she's one of the more popular Marvel girls, but still, why Spider-Woman?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GrooveMan.exe - 11-02-2010

(11-02-2010, 07:22 AM)Rags Wrote: Cyclops was deconfirmed few months ago, and Gambit was deconfirmed fairly recently.

What? Oh man, that's bullshit - Gambit was the best character.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 11-02-2010

You know, I think the exclusion of Cyclops was a bit BS in my opinion. It's not complete with our favorite douche.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 11-02-2010

Okay, I call bull, there's no way they'd just throw Red Arremer in there, no matter how cool he is.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rökkan - 11-02-2010

Spider-Woman? She-Hulk?!

Haha, good one. I call this bullshit. I can't believe they put two half-assed clone characters instead of cool characters from the Marvel side.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 11-02-2010

(11-02-2010, 11:16 AM)Rökkan Wrote: Spider-Woman? She-Hulk?!

Haha, good one. I call this bullshit. I can't believe they put two half-assed clone characters instead of cool characters from the Marvel side.

i can tell from this post that you don't really read comic books

at all

spider-woman doesn't even have superpowers that are similar to spider-man, seeing as how she's got telepathy and can fly.

she hulk is also nothing like the hulk, who in every single fight plays the role of a striker. if anything, she'd be a grappler like zangief.
though

i'm really hoping ms. marvel gets in

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-02-2010

thanked a million times

plus she-hulk isn't ARRG RAGE SMASH.

Ms. Marvel for support pls.