The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 09-02-2010

(09-01-2010, 10:48 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: his voice isn't nearly is good as in TvC and it sucks that it doesn't look like they're changing any of his supers (hopefully they change his ultimate, it kind of really sucked) but he still looks great.
His cannon move with Sylvia is way faster now and it looks like he got a new Slow super (I don't know if he's had this before or not, I've never played TvC).

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 09-02-2010

and still no megaman.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 09-02-2010

Well i'm sorta dissapointed with this game using tvc layout and all, but also the capcom side is looking really generic.

Literally the only character that surprised me was Ammy.

This game needs some obscurity.

Oh and i wanna be able to do the shit that Magneto, Psylocke, and sentinel can do in mvc2.

I am of course talking bout custom combos.

NOT DAIL-A-COMBOS

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 09-02-2010

what the fuck are you talking about.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 09-02-2010

Basically, the capcom side is not taking characters from past games for whatever reason, as if it will affect sales in the slightest.

The characters announced on the Capcom side are all predictable, except for ammy.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 09-03-2010

Dr. Cossack for MvC3.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 09-03-2010

(09-02-2010, 11:43 PM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: Basically, the capcom side is not taking characters from past games for whatever reason, as if it will affect sales in the slightest.

The characters announced on the Capcom side are all predictable, except for ammy.

oh i'm sorry are you looking for Sonson from that one game no one cared about and no one played in MvC2?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 09-03-2010

i think it was announced months ago that capcom and marvel would be in favor of characters created after the year 2000.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Negative-Zer0 - 09-04-2010

THAT is the problem. The game needs to be Diverse. I am so scared Strider and CapCom won't get in.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 09-04-2010

(09-04-2010, 08:43 AM)Negative-Zer0 Wrote: THAT is the problem. The game needs to be Diverse. I am so scared Strider and CapCom won't get in.

They probably won't.

And honestly I don't really care. (CapCom was on my MvC2 team btw)

This game's roster is doing fine so far. And just because they don't add obscure/old school characters doesn't impede the fact that this game will own.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kriven - 09-04-2010

I wouldn't mind seeing Sonson and Amingo just because of how visually different they are in comparison to the rest of the cast. Plus Sonson is awesome. There's always DLC though, so maybe they'll show up later on.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 09-04-2010

(09-04-2010, 01:10 PM)Kriven Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing Sonson and Amingo just because of how visually different they are in comparison to the rest of the cast. Plus Sonson is awesome. There's always DLC though, so maybe they'll show up later on.

Amingo has already been confirmed to not be in the game.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 09-04-2010

or any other game for all i care.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - StarSock64 - 09-04-2010

I wasn't liking the way this game looked at first because the music/sounds sucked but they got better and I didn't like all the characters with guns there seemed to be. I mean dhurr I knew they were adding more it's just I didn't have a good first impression.

I don't really like Chris. I like RE5, I like him in that, but in a fighter he's kind of boring because all he does is pull out weapons compared to everyone else with their over-the-top fighting (the kind of stuff that I like in MvC; big bold crazy arcadeness). I'd love to have classic Jill but I'm pretty sure there's something with the game's rating+zombies/monsters that would prevent that. I'm not anti-new character it's just I don't think he fits. Regardless so far this game's looking good to me.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Kairos - 09-05-2010

(09-04-2010, 11:26 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: I don't really like Chris. I like RE5, I like him in that, but in a fighter he's kind of boring because all he does is pull out weapons compared to everyone else with their over-the-top fighting (the kind of stuff that I like in MvC; big bold crazy arcadeness).

From all the videos I've seen, Chris can do amazingly fucking brutal damage at close range like he can at far range.

[/tourneyfag]