The VG Resource
ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3...!? FUUUUUUUU- (/thread-12506.html)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GaryCXJk - 05-27-2010

I don't think Tron Bonne is entirely out of the picture. They did it before, where a background character IS playable, he / she only gets removed from the background when one is playing with said character.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Omegajak - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 02:17 PM)TomGuycott Wrote:
(05-27-2010, 01:38 PM)Djanjo Wrote: fffffffffffffffffFFFUCK!

Trigger's already in TvC. What the FUCK Capcom!?

Because it would probably be reasonably easy to transfer certain amounts of data from the TvC engine to MvC3 engine, moreso than building an entirely new character designed from scratch.

Even if they don't copy him entirely, they still have a concept for him created for a 3D graphic 2D fighter, so I'm pretty sure they'd just toss him in to save time and money.

Also, he isn't even totally confirmed (But I might just forget, I'm retarded that way). Granted, I don't know why they'd feature a Legends based stage and no Legends based character playable, but who knows.

Don't logic me. With your Algorithms, Percentages, and precise notions. I wanted Model A because I wanted something new and different. That's what I expect from all my vs games. Siggghhhhh, the only reason I feel even a sliver better about this is that the possibility of Megaman Legends 3 might happen. All this transferring and nostalgia leads me by the nose that the money for MvC3 will net us new DMC and ML3.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 05-27-2010

While game developing is partially artistic expression of one's vision of what a great game might be, really it's business first. Also, I don't see much harm in more than one Megaman, if they were willing to make them, that is.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Rai - 05-27-2010

Please oh god please let there be Strider Hiryuu.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - GrooveMan.exe - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 03:10 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Don't logic me. With your Algorithms, Percentages, and precise notions. I wanted Model A because I wanted something new and different. That's what I expect from all my vs games. Siggghhhhh, the only reason I feel even a sliver better about this is that the possibility of Megaman Legends 3 might happen. All this transferring and nostalgia leads me by the nose that the money for MvC3 will net us new DMC and ML3.

Joe's presence in TvC was in no way an indication of a new Viewtiful Joe game.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Omegajak - 05-27-2010

(05-27-2010, 06:01 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(05-27-2010, 03:10 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Don't logic me. With your Algorithms, Percentages, and precise notions. I wanted Model A because I wanted something new and different. That's what I expect from all my vs games. Siggghhhhh, the only reason I feel even a sliver better about this is that the possibility of Megaman Legends 3 might happen. All this transferring and nostalgia leads me by the nose that the money for MvC3 will net us new DMC and ML3.

Joe's presence in TvC was in no way an indication of a new Viewtiful Joe game.

Your such a nay-sayer.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-27-2010

give me spider-man and i will jizz on screen (and still suck at the game HAHA take that, you dumb game)

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - PrettyNier - 05-27-2010

i don't imagine you'd do too well with all that jizz over your tv anyway

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - TomGuycott - 05-27-2010

Does anyone else wanna see Carnage in this game?

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-27-2010

anyway, in all seriousness, they should make the game a HELL of a lot more balanced. i don't want to see a 7-level tier or something. watching tourneys becomes a bore when all you see are magnetos, storms, psylockes, and cables.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Cobalt Blue - 05-27-2010

kobun confirmed for MvC3

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Alpha Six - 05-28-2010

(05-27-2010, 07:12 PM)Murderbeard Wrote: anyway, in all seriousness, they should make the game a HELL of a lot more balanced. i don't want to see a 7-level tier or something. watching tourneys becomes a bore when all you see are magnetos, storms, psylockes, and cables.
there's not 60 characters this time around, so it's gonna be a lot more balanced like the earlier MvC games and TvC

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Sol - 05-28-2010

All I really care about is that Amaterasu gets to be a character. Give me that and I don't think I'll have any complaints about the roster.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Angelglory - 05-28-2010

Well, I can see it happening, they did say they were holding back some characters from TvC for MvC3 and Yami was the final boss of TvC, so... here's hoping.

RE: Marvel vs Capcom 3!? OH SHI- - Helmo - 05-28-2010

(05-28-2010, 01:06 AM)Sol Wrote: All I really care about is that Amaterasu gets to be a character. Give me that and I don't think I'll have any complaints about the roster.

How would she fight