The VG Resource
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Pokemon (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-69.html)
+------ Thread: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? (/thread-16801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Sonikku - 05-05-2011

(05-04-2011, 02:39 PM)Sonikku Wrote: (post about me complaining about high ranking japanese people always disconnecting when they know theyll get fucked up)
every

fucking

time

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Lemonray - 05-05-2011

(05-04-2011, 02:39 PM)Sonikku Wrote: so i send out zoroark which used night daze on them which took half of their health somehow even though they had a tyranitar and afterward they did dragon dance and then their red-card item kicked my zoroark out

so my regigigas comes out and is about to fuck some shit and they pretty much said 'welp im out' and disconnected

I fought a guy like that a while ago.

>He sends out Ddance Tyranitar
>I send out Gigalith
>His Tyranitar Dragon dances once
>Gigalith used Earthquake! Critical hit! Tyranitar fainted!
>The other player has disconnected

Ugh. I fucking hate when they disconnect just because they fail to set up properly :/

I've just realised that I haven't bred anything for like a week :/
So, I'm going to try and breed a Dark pulse Hydregion today.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Alpha Six - 05-05-2011

51 levels into this Zangoose.

I realize "oh hey, I haven't checked its IVs yet. I should probably do that."

So I check.

Speed IVs: fucking 3

:|

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Teddy The Elite - 05-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 04:27 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: Speed IVs: fucking 3

That's just sad...

>EVing Bold Solosis
>Great at battling so far
>IV check?
>FLAWLESS WHUT

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Joseph Styling - 05-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 04:27 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: 51 levels into this Zangoose.

I realize "oh hey, I haven't checked its IVs yet. I should probably do that."

So I check.

Speed IVs: fucking 3

:|

make it fuck it's parents and children to atone for being a failure

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Untitled - 05-05-2011

Just so you guys know once you battle via global link, every disconnection a player does to you counts as your win. I'm not sure but I also think they get banned or something if they do it a lot, because at that point it's clearly not a connection problem.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Phantom Killah - 05-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 12:03 PM)Untitled Wrote: Just so you guys know once you battle via global link, every disconnection a player does to you counts as your win. I'm not sure but I also think they get banned or something if they do it a lot, because at that point it's clearly not a connection problem.

I'm pretty sure I do battle via global link (that's what the 'ranked match' does, right?) and opponent disconnects definitely are not counting as my wins

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Alpha Six - 05-05-2011

SOMEBODY HELP ME

HOW DO I GET GOOD SPEED IVs FOR A BABY WHEN BOTH OF ITS PARENTS HAVE SHITTY SPEED IVs

PLEASE TELL ME THE PARENTS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE BABY'S SHITTY IVs AND THAT I'M JUST HAVING AWFUL LUCK
i'm about to destroy this game

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Joseph Styling - 05-05-2011

catch 6 dittos with 31 ivs on one stat

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Maxpphire - 05-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 10:37 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: SOMEBODY HELP ME

HOW DO I GET GOOD SPEED IVs FOR A BABY WHEN BOTH OF ITS PARENTS HAVE SHITTY SPEED IVs

PLEASE TELL ME THE PARENTS HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THE BABY'S SHITTY IVs AND THAT I'M JUST HAVING AWFUL LUCK

The parents actually do have an influence on what IVs the baby gets the norm is that they get 3 IVs from both parents altogether and 3 random IVs

Find something you have that you can breed with a female zangoose that has a good speed IV

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Locked Achievement - 05-06-2011

There are also some items that let you decide what IV's the adult gives the baby. You know those Power Bracers, Power Anklet etc. let you choose up to two of the babys IV's. However, tthe adults will choose the third.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Maxpphire - 05-06-2011

(05-06-2011, 01:52 AM)DeepSeaTooth Wrote:

There are also some items that let you decide what IV's the adult gives the baby. You know those Power Bracers, Power Anklet etc. let you choose up to two of the babys IV's. However, tthe adults will choose the third.

It actually only lets you choose one, if you give both parent a different bracer, then it randomizes which one of the two you actually get.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Perseus - 05-06-2011

Hey Tyvon, I've got a Zangoose with 31 Attack and Speed IVs. Do you want him to breed with one of your Zangooses?

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Untitled - 05-06-2011

(05-05-2011, 08:35 PM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 12:03 PM)Untitled Wrote: Just so you guys know once you battle via global link, every disconnection a player does to you counts as your win. I'm not sure but I also think they get banned or something if they do it a lot, because at that point it's clearly not a connection problem.

I'm pretty sure I do battle via global link (that's what the 'ranked match' does, right?) and opponent disconnects definitely are not counting as my wins

damn that's a shitter then, could've sworn they addressed that.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Lemonray - 05-06-2011

>Hatching Deinos
>Have a parent that has Dark pulse, timid, and some good IVs, give him an everstone
>Everstone'd parents have a 50% chance of creating a child with the same nature
>Hatch 12 eggs, none are timid