Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far?
Pokémon Black and White are released tomorrow in the EU.
And a few more days 'til the US release.

I'm playing right now.
Picked the dumb fire pig because it's the only one that looks decent fully evolved imo.

How goes the journey?
this is a sig

Thanked by:
I played a fan-translated ROM a few months ago and it was pretty awesome. But I've got my preorder for Sunday the 6th (US release date), but the store I went to is closed Sunday but I didn't realize this until after I gave them my money. But I can wait one day until Monday, no big deal.
Thanked by:
I've been playing since Tuesday as a test run. I got the game early. But because I'm fair, I'm gonna restart the game tomorrow for the official release (but I'll know where all the Pokémon I want are, and how easy they'll be to train).

My team presently is:
Lv 24 Shoalgun, the Dewott
Lv 23 Powerline the Blitzle
Lv 23 Bootyquake, the Roggenrola
Lv 23 Thugmaster, the Scraggy
Lv 22 AgentYork, the Herdier
Lv 21 Geograph, the Sigilyph

Hovering between the Desert Resort and taking on the 4th gym. The game gets challenging very quickly.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Well, I got a message in the post saying that a had a parcel for me. I ran over to collect it and when I got home I only had one game, not the second I pre-ordered for my friend.

This time, I'm not going to rush the game to get Zekrom. Im going much slower to enjoy the game.

I have: level 9 Oshawott, Level 9 Lillipup and Level 7 Purrloin. Unfortunately, I cant play again until tomorrow night, which is peeving me off
Thanked by:
Released today over here. I can't wait to get it but I don't have enough money. Maybe I can "convince" my parents to give me some. I'm going to start off with Snivy or Oshawott, depends which my friend's getting
Thanked by:
Doesn't come out until sunday here ;A;
Either way, I know I'm definitely going with Snivy. Oh, how rare are Scraggy's, and where can you find them? (the dinosaur yellow thing).
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Scraggy's are a semi-common occurence on Route... 4; the route between your 3rd and 4th gym.

My friend came round today and beat the 1st gym leader, so he got access to the C Gear. I then traded him a Scraggy and Yamask egg, and reset my game. Time to speedrun to the first gym fight!
Thanked by:
Urgh, I want to get this, but I can't choice between this or new Children Of Bodom and Trap Them.
If anything, I'll get it this month some time.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
How long do you have to wait to do trades? I'm thinking of being a cool guy and getting all three starters.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Maxpphire, JoshR691
I will trade things for starters.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-05-2011, 02:21 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: How long do you have to wait to do trades? I'm thinking of being a cool guy and getting all three starters.

You have to beat the first gym and the Dream Smoke scenario to get the C-Gear, allowing for local trading. I dunno if that unlocks wifi trading at the same time.

I just speed-ran that part of the game so I can get my Scrafty/Yamask eggs. It took about an hour and a half, according to the ingame clock (though I think I left the game running on idle at one point, so call it about an hour.)

I now have:
Lv 12 Hipstermon, the Snivy
Lv 12 AgentYork, the Lillipup (I'm sorry, the name's too good)
Lv 12 Lapsang, the Panpour (Props to whoever gets this one)
Lv 10 Leonardo, the Munna

But I don't want to play until I get the new pokemon; otherwise they'll be losing out on Trainer battle exp!
Thanked by:
It took me forever to find a male Pidove. Which, at level 12, won the fight against the second Gyms Watchog (I hate that name with a passion.)
Thanked by:
I pretty much got the the town just after you start, and then went to bed... I wasn't a huge fan of the previous game, so I'm not expecting much from this one. I think I've just grown bored of Pokemon.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
...Then why bother? I mean, it's a very competent reboot of the series, and would be a great 'first' game; but if you're not a fan of the core formula, then it's not gonna do anything for you.
Thanked by:
Going out tomorrow to get this, incredibly hyped. (First time being excited since the original Gold, heh.)
Thanked by: Teddy The Elite