The VG Resource
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Pokemon (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-69.html)
+------ Thread: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? (/thread-16801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Phantom Killah - 04-17-2011

I caught one a Zen Mode Darmanitan that was a statue outside of Relic castle. For some reason I thought Zen Mode was dreamworld only, but apparently not

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Joseph Styling - 04-17-2011

Holy fuck im so getting one right now
although im not so sure about zen darmanitan it's stats do a 180º spin when it's hp is below 50% and i can't think of a good build for it

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Cshad - 04-17-2011

At least he gets 105/105/105 defenses + Psychic typing (meaning decent resistances in conjunction with fire). Focus on his HP/Defenses and use a set that uses Substitute. He gets moves like Light Screen and Will-O-Wisp, so that can make investing easier.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Joseph Styling - 04-18-2011

Question to untitled!
if you breed a DW ditto does it's son get a DW ability too?
if yes then that lifts a burden off my shoulders with hitmonlee

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Sonikku - 04-18-2011

why do people give away legendaries for dumb shit i breed in 30 seconds

i just got a virizion for a female tepig

virizion wireless

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Lemonray - 04-18-2011

(04-18-2011, 02:53 AM)Sonikku Wrote: why do people give away legendaries for dumb shit i breed in 30 seconds

i just got a virizion for a female tepig

>Send a Lucario to the global online trade whatever in Soul Silver
>Get a timid Latios

You can get anything for relatively popular Pokémon, like Lucario or the starters.

Quote:I caught one a Zen Mode Darmanitan that was a statue outside of Relic castle. For some reason I thought Zen Mode was dreamworld only, but apparently not

Oh, that reminds me. I was going to get myself one of those.

>Wake up an ancient statue with chocolate

Lol. Caught it on the first turn with a quick ball. And it's female, so I'll be able to breed another one with Zen mode in the future.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - GrooveMan.exe - 04-18-2011

I finally got a Timid Joltik, YES.

I'm not horribly worried about the IVs, but that'll at least be easier to get sorted.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - JJtheporcupine - 04-18-2011

Loads of people needed help catching cobalion (seriously?) and they ALL got adamant ones while i got a serious one, before i could be bothered to soft reset T_T anyway my moved favourite dw pokemon i caught have good neture and are decent levels Cute Mighteyena and nidoking. Im still looking for a dw torchic and ive got a whole box of different ones i got from GTS. Another thing, on the GTS why do people want a level 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem? wtf.Rolleyes

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - ~DrakoRero~ - 04-18-2011

(04-18-2011, 05:50 AM)JJtheporcupine Wrote: Another thing, on the GTS why do people want a level 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem? wtf.Rolleyes

I think they're being assholes :I.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - GrooveMan.exe - 04-18-2011

They're using the GTS for cloning purposes, and don't want people to fuck it up accidentally by requesting an illegal combination.

If you want the thing that they're offering, put up a request yourself. I traded my shitty Reshiram for a Bold, reasonably IV'd, untouched Zekrom. Fuck yeah.

Litwick get.

Modest/Flash fire, 20-23 hp, 16-19 atk, 31 def, 31 spa, 22-25 spd, 31 spe.

Oh yeahhhh. Took just under 40 minutes to hatch. I have a few similar ones if anyone wants those.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Teddy The Elite - 04-18-2011

Dude.

Go to Black City, fight all trainers. After beating ten, talk to the mayor.
Go to Undella Town, enter the large villa everyday, and battle the trainers in there.
My daily average from the above = $72,000

^Cash crops.

Don't forget to give your lead Pokémon the amulet coin.

>EV training Litwick
>Killing Petilils for SpA EVs
>Petilils are pretty uncommon, with something like a 10% appearance rate
>Almost every pokémon I encounter in pinwheel forest is Petilil
>Afterwards, go to Dreamyard to find Munna
>Munna is nowhere to be found, doesn't appear for nearly 20 minutes

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Untitled - 04-18-2011

(04-18-2011, 10:27 AM)The Ullapool Caberknight Wrote: Don't forget to give your lead Pokémon the amulet coin.

>EV training Litwick

>EV training Litwick
>NOT killing other litwicks/elgyems with shadow ball for sp atk EVs in celestial tower since theyre the only things there

UNLESS your're underleveled, if you hatch a pokemon, setup a kill on a high level audino to make that pokemon only get the exp (with lucky egg) to instantly go up to level 30.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Joseph Styling - 04-18-2011

breeding shroomish with great ivs for when i get a snubull with focus punch so i can egg move it
31 evs on hp atk def speed adamant nature with poison heal

i literally want to kill myself