The VG Resource
Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+------ Forum: Pokemon (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-69.html)
+------ Thread: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? (/thread-16801.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Wes - 03-22-2011

I found him easy because Scrafty + Moxie + 4/6 of his team being weak to Crunch and Hi Jump Kick = a pretty easy fight. Once Scrafty was gone, I lost 3 more members of my team to his last 2 pokemon.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Untitled - 03-22-2011

Ghetsis was the worst, that hydreigon was a pain in the ass.

But hey, at least they finally made a hard final boss, I heard some easy ways to get past him was having a fighting type or a fast guy with a super effective move (which is less likely as my speed demons still got outran by him).

edit: ninja'd and my point exactly, all scrafty owners beat ghetsis easily.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Maxpphire - 03-22-2011

I didn't use Scrafty and I beat Ghetsis easily.

His fault for having level 50ish pokemon when I had level 70ish pokemon. (Hi I overlevel the shit out of my pokemon)

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Omegajak - 03-22-2011

Beat Ghestis rather epically lookout Unova Pokemon Champion Black has hit the scene!

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Locked Achievement - 03-23-2011

I caught Thunderus yesturday. My friend, who has Tornadus, has offered to get us both Landlos, too.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Phantom Killah - 03-25-2011

Almost every time I do a random matchup battle on wifi I end up playing against some Japanese player with several hundred wins

There must be some terrible players out there somewhere, I'd much rather battle them

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Locked Achievement - 03-25-2011

I just caught Kyurem. That was the frickin' easiest legendary fight I ever had. My first pokeball thrown caught it. Has anybody else had that?

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Ton - 03-25-2011

I caught the Fire Moth thing with one quick ball.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Phantom Killah - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 10:53 AM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote: Almost every time I do a random matchup battle on wifi I end up playing against some Japanese player with several hundred wins

There must be some terrible players out there somewhere, I'd much rather battle them

And then when I do get an opponent that's at or below my skill level, they disconnect as soon as I gain the upper hand >:I

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Devicho - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 10:53 AM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote: Almost every time I do a random matchup battle on wifi I end up playing against some Japanese player with several hundred wins

(03-25-2011, 01:40 PM)Phantom Kojjiro Wrote: And then when I do get an opponent that's at or below my skill level, they disconnect as soon as I gain the upper hand >:I
This is exactly me but with Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary except none of you (Except Vipershark.) plays that ever.

I bothered to beat the E4 last night. I've been taking this game so slow it's ridiculous.

Ghetsis' Hydreigon can fuck itself.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - TomGuycott - 03-25-2011

I feel like lots of the Pokemon in this game were SOLELY made for the purpose of being awesome boss characters. There are a lot of Pokemon who are awesome that you can't get until AFTER you beat the Elite 4, so I hear. I'm really mad because one of such pokemon is Pawniard. T_T I want my damn Bisharp!

I only just beat the part where the opposite Legendary of your version gets released. Is it just me, or is Brycen probably the LEAST difficult battle in the game? I was literally able to waltz through his whole gym with an underleveled Darmanitan. I literally TRIED to be put in danger by using Flare Blitz and purposely reducing my own HP when I fought him, but I was just too fast, too strong and too super effective. xD

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Chaoxys - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 07:09 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I feel like lots of the Pokemon in this game were SOLELY made for the purpose of being awesome boss characters. There are a lot of Pokemon who are awesome that you can't get until AFTER you beat the Elite 4, so I hear. I'm really mad because one of such pokemon is Pawniard. T_T I want my damn Bisharp!

I only just beat the part where the opposite Legendary of your version gets released. Is it just me, or is Brycen probably the LEAST difficult battle in the game? I was literally able to waltz through his whole gym with an underleveled Darmanitan. I literally TRIED to be put in danger by using Flare Blitz and purposely reducing my own HP when I fought him, but I was just too fast, too strong and too super effective. xD

Actually, you can catch Pawniard on route 9.

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Mallacxo - 03-25-2011

A whole new land to explore, but I still love Johto and I just started so I kinda have low level Pokemon from Unova.
Here are my Pokemon and I just got the game and yeah I named Snivy;Tsutarja and then named the cat and dog after the pets I had when I was a kid, and Timon for Lion King reference.
Tsutarja-Male- Level nine-
Pokemon-Snivy
Abilities; Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip

Coonie-Female-Level five-
Pokemon-Purrloin
Abilities;Scratch, Growl

Ginger-Male-Level six-
Pokemon-Lillipup
Abilities; Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleuth

Timon-Male-Level four-
Pokemon-Patrat
Abilities; Tackle, Leer

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - TomGuycott - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 09:05 PM)Chaoxys Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 07:09 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I feel like lots of the Pokemon in this game were SOLELY made for the purpose of being awesome boss characters. There are a lot of Pokemon who are awesome that you can't get until AFTER you beat the Elite 4, so I hear. I'm really mad because one of such pokemon is Pawniard. T_T I want my damn Bisharp!

Actually, you can catch Pawniard on route 9.

I realize now that I was looking up routes that BISHARP appeared on rather than Pawniard. Secondly, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

RE: Pokémon B/W. How's the adventure going so far? - Teddy The Elite - 03-25-2011

(03-25-2011, 09:28 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: BISHARP

Bisharp's a goddamn master. Get one with Defiant. You'd be surprised how much of a difference the battle is with it.
:>