The VG Resource
Player Pitch Pit (Discussion Complete) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Player Pitch Pit (Discussion Complete) (/thread-9775.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Kairos - 11-19-2009

(11-19-2009, 06:18 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: .Anyways was it decided that 3rd parties only have one fighter?

Yes.

And I have more time than I thought so I'll see if i can make one quickly.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - GaryCXJk - 11-19-2009

<Mr. T mode>
You want a motherfucking Pac-Man moveset, you get a motherfucking Pac-Man moveset.

Pac-Man

Pac-Man, biatches!!!

B: Chomp
Pac-Man be chompin' something in front of him, and spittin' him out with a motherfucking speed.

>B: Eat
Pac-Man's-a chompin' one direction, continuing even in the air until either B is released, Pac-Man hits a static motherfucking object, or runs out of >B time. While chompin', foo' can change direction, either up / down or left / right. Got that, foo'?

^B: Hang glider
Pac-Man glides on a motherfucking hang glider, foo'!

vB: Pac 'n Roll
He be rollin', what else ya think, foo'?

Final Smash: Power Pellet
Basically motherfucking souped up version of his >B, but super speed, retro Pac-Man, motherfucking big and shit, and can go trough walls and shit, if needed.

</Mr. T mode>

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Koopaul - 11-19-2009

Actually I had some of the same ideas except your B-Side was my B-Up. He continuously chomps in a direction similar to Fox's B-Up.

His Neutral B works like Wario's Chomp which you can chew up you're foes.

B-Side was an open mouth dash. He dashes forward swallowing multiple people if they are there and then spits them out.

B-Down was Power Glow. He flashes like he ate a power pellet. Anyone near him will be stunned, similar to Mewtwo's move except it surrounds him.

And the Final Smash is pretty much the same but he grows super huge 8-Bit and everyone turns blue, slowing them down.

One other thing. I made it so that some of Pac-Man's moves make his limbs disappear. He would alternate from his limbless form to his full form.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Angelglory - 11-19-2009

(11-19-2009, 05:25 PM)Rags Wrote: Yes because we need more characters that shoot lasers.

Six or Seven isn't enough.
If you didn't look at the moveset I posted for KOS-MOS, she only uses a 'laser' for two moves. Otherwise she also has a sword, drill, hammer, gatling gun, scythe and a slew of normal attacks.

I'd take that over a yellow ball anyday.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Kairos - 11-19-2009

(11-19-2009, 06:52 PM)Angelglory Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 05:25 PM)Rags Wrote: Yes because we need more characters that shoot lasers.

Six or Seven isn't enough.
If you didn't look at the moveset I posted for KOS-MOS, she only uses a 'laser' for two moves. Otherwise she also has a sword, drill, hammer, gatling gun, scythe and a slew of normal attacks.

I'd take that over a yellow ball anyday.

I would too.

Still Want Klonoa.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - GaryCXJk - 11-19-2009

Fox, Falco and Wolf use lasers for one move, Samus uses several "lasers", both as regular Samus as well as Zero Suit Samus. Pit's Light Bow can be considered a laser, similar to the Final Smashes of Zelda and Sheik. R.O.B. has one move with a laser. Did I forget something?

Generally, all people with lasers have just one move with lasers. KOS-MOS having two actually doesn't help her case, really.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Angelglory - 11-19-2009

The point I was trying to make is that she doesn't just have lasers.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Negative-Zer0 - 11-19-2009

Okay, I've come up with a moveset for Lolo.

Normal b: His Magic shot As seen all around 1:53 It turns the player into an egg. Pressing the shield button at the exact time you break out would have no damage. If not than you'll take 5% of damage.

Side B: The Hammer he uses to break rocks. It is slow. The first couple of frames that are attacking has high knock-back. If you attack late than it will be a normal hit.

Up b: Rainbow egg At 1: 35 It breaks under him and he slides on it up then down slightly. Then he goes into a free fall animation.

Down B: Don Medusa He picks up a random Don Medusa. Then he can throw it. It will heat seek you for only ONE direction. It is pretty hard to hit an enemy with it because it is slow moving. It can do up to 10%-15%.

Stats
Power- 3/5
speed- 2/5
Jump- 4/5
Overall- 3/5

Is it good or does it need some work. I am still tinkering with his A moves.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Alpha Six - 11-19-2009

This topic is out of control. I don't even know what anybody's talking about anymore.

So I'm just gonna say this;
Stop suggesting characters for parties that are already solidified. We're worrying about the parties without characters right now. Nothing. More.

Man, I really need a post deletion function.

Hm? Solidified? Who says anything is solidified?

The Nintendo characters are DEFINITELY solidified. Stop suggesting them. We've all (for the most part) agreed that there's only going to be one character for each third party. Most of these characters that keep getting suggested have absolutely no chance against the characters that people are currently going for/against. Seriously, Pac-Man is almost a definite no, I can tell you that much. It's blatantly clear that Klonoa or KOS-MOS are the ideal choices.

The same goes with all of the other suggestions.

The roster topic needs to be updated ASAP with the current confirmed characters, the characters who are battling for representation, and then this topic needs to be closed.

Ah but is it clear what has been suggested is confirmed or not? Tonberry was leaning towards Tingle but do we have an actual confirmation?

If Ton is LEANING towards Tingle, then they're in the radar. If they're in the radar, leave them alone. Ton will decide himself whether or not Tingle is staying, and suggesting more characters in the same company is not going to help.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Kairos - 11-21-2009

If Ton's decided, it'd be best if he'd post the roster. Or say so himself.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - rukifellth - 11-21-2009

Hmmm, For the Konami character, it is very tricky...

Hideo Kojima is now working on a new Castlevania, so it would be possible to have a CV character like Simon Belmont, or maiby one of the newer ones like Shanoa (to get more female chars in) or maiby a new duo character like Johnathan Morris and Charlotte from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin.

If not, we could go with the SOnic duo style and have Ocelot as the second Konami character (would make a good villian in an SSE inspired adventure) or maiby some memorable N64 Konami hero like GOEMON!!! XD

As for the Fire Emblem... hmmm... The Black Knight is cool, very cool, yet... Lynn deserves a spot as a playable character. That or that girl that can transform into a dragon (what was her name again?)

Buuuuuut, if anyone could be chosen, then I'd love to see Demille from AlphaDreams spiritual predecessor to Mario & Luigi SuperStarSaga: Tomato Adventure...