The VG Resource
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH! - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH! (/thread-25396.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Gwen - 08-12-2014

One of the earlier ones 4 shore, this guy I met when I went down to KC with my aunt one weekend gave me DW3 I think, that game was the shit, and he swore by it. Can't really go wrong with the Gundam Dynasty Warriors either, because gawt dang Gundam.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - senjen - 08-12-2014

Female Link seen in hyrule warriors concept art

[Image: tumblr_na6rkoUykW1sx1to1o6_1280.jpg]

what could this mean for the future of the zelda series?

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Kriven - 08-12-2014

It might be neat if they incorporated the female "Link" avatar character from that one Satellaview game.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - psychospacecow - 08-12-2014

Maybe one of those villagers from his home town in Ocarina? If not, still awesome.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Mystie - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 09:46 AM)Gwen Wrote: One of the earlier ones 4 shore, this guy I met when I went down to KC with my aunt one weekend gave me DW3 I think, that game was the shit, and he swore by it. Can't really go wrong with the Gundam Dynasty Warriors either, because gawt dang Gundam.

A'ight, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Virt - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 12:02 PM)senjen Wrote: Female Link seen in hyrule warriors concept art

[Image: tumblr_na6rkoUykW1sx1to1o6_1280.jpg]

what could this mean for the future of the zelda series?

According to a thing I saw on tumblr (and yes, I fact checked (as much as I could)) the title says "Dreams of Scrapped Characters" or something

And supposedly she's "Rishikuru," Link's daughter.

Blank

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Shawn - 08-12-2014

says rinkuru, or LINKLE

and theres no word on what her actual role is, if shes a daughter, sister, genderswap or what. either way HW isnt exactly canon anyway

but its amazing how pathetic the zelda fanbase is though and how their reaction to this is largely negative and claiming women are taking over gaming because this one game has more women than men and how link cant be a woman ever at all because REASONS.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Kriven - 08-12-2014

If Link were a father...

...that would probably be awesome, actually. Plot twist approved.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - TomGuycott - 08-12-2014

I'd love to play a game as Daughter Link.

Or a Zelda game as maybe... Not Link? I'd play that.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - senjen - 08-12-2014

i am a huge zelda fan and i fully support having more females in games actually, i'm actually pleased with the hyrule warriors roster they all look and fight like i imagined they would.

It's not like there aren't guys anyways... Link, Darunia, Ganondorf, Zant, Girahim. What's the ratio there? Zelda, Sheik, Lana, Impa, Ruto, Agitha, Fi... 5:7. That's a pretty good split.

Why are people not happy with this gender distribution?

I just want more characters, I don't care what's in their pants.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - GaryCXJk - 08-14-2014

You know, I'd like to see a Legend of Zelda game where Link actually IS Zelda. Like, that fact won't be hinted at until somewhat halfway through the game where Link finds out about this. Before that you're just under the impression that Link's a young boy.

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - AuraLancer - 08-14-2014

Preordered at Best Buy today! I don't care about Link's outfits, but I do so want SS Zelda Smile

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - MrYoshbert - 08-14-2014

More characters, scenarios, and weapons DLC (?) confirmed!

RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - Vipershark - 08-14-2014

(08-14-2014, 07:57 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: You know, I'd like to see a Legend of Zelda game where Link actually IS Zelda. Like, that fact won't be hinted at until somewhat halfway through the game where Link finds out about this. Before that you're just under the impression that Link's a young boy.

How do you deal with Linkelda having both the Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Wisdom?