Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!

Newest trailer has Magic Rod Link.

Discuss your favorite waifus and complain about how this doesn't follow the Zelda formula here.

edit: Tetra, Boat Man, Portablility, wow.
Where's Groose
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
i said it in the last thread but if link's uncle is playable this is an instant buy
Midna all day every day
Thanked by:
Lana can get in my pants any day, all day, every time.
Thanked by: Rhyme
The thread title acts like Link is not the best waifu in the game I'm offended

That being said, musous are pretty fun, I'm looking forward to the next bunch of characters they add~
Thanked by: Tellis, recme
If Agatha can be playable, then Anju and Malon should follow suit.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Actual latest trailers are Agitha and Midna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP19h3YyZ0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeWKSLq1tn0

Agitha's basically a wind mage with a butterfly mount and a mammoth beetle for summons

I don't especially love Midna, but she looks like the coolest character so far IMO.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by:
So is the hookshot midna's signature weapon or something? i don't think i've seen anyone else use it yet.

(also also this game desperately needs playable Goron)
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: E-Man
I've seen Zelda acquire it via a chest, so I assume that means they can all use it.
Thanked by:
(07-07-2014, 09:07 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: I've seen Zelda acquire it via a chest, so I assume that means they can all use it.

oh yeah, i think i've seen that too.

remembering is hard
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
[Image: 53ba412b4446b.jpg]

Newest Famitsu article brings a Skyward Sword-themed update:
Playable Fi, SS costumes for Link and Zelda, and supposedly Ghirahim is a boss, too.
Also, Link has gauntlets/ball-and-chain as his third weapon, and Zelda seems to have a baton of some sorts (probably the baton) for her second weapon
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: psychospacecow
If they're going to keep up with give Link and Zelda alternate costumes, I would love to see Zelda in this outfit next.

[Image: 289px-Princess_Zelda_ALttPFS.png]

Light blue is such a nice color for her.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
That's from LTTP? Don't you just love it when the in-game sprites look nothing like the concept art? Most guilty series of that, though, is the 2D Final Fantasy games.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: E-Man, psychospacecow
(07-08-2014, 08:16 AM)Koh Wrote: That's from LTTP? Don't you just love it when the in-game sprites look nothing like the concept art? Most guilty series of that, though, is the 2D Final Fantasy games.

To be fair, trying to make a game in those days with graphics that match Yoshitaka Amano's artwork perfectly would've been damn near impossible. It'd be an interesting exercise to try and do that now... How amazing would it be if Square dropped the dull halfway-anime/halfway-realistic approach of recent FF games and made something that looked like this:

[Image: Jqhnvqi.jpg]
[Image: hT1Gf6u.gif]