The VG Resource
Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game (/thread-12184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Koopaul - 04-06-2010

Why can't we just keep this separate from the Pokemon canon. Don't wanna get things too confusing.

Simple story. You want to be a Pokemon Master... Champion... whatever they're calling them these days. Unlike the other games, the Prof. is reluctant to give you a Pokemon now that a team of bandits have been snatching up Pokemon.

You must prove to him in a battle that you are capable of handling your own. After battling the Prof. with your selected Pokemon he gladly gives it to you. If you fail (which you really have to try to do) he'll let you try again of course.

Um it pretty much goes like that. You get the idea.

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - [robo9] - 04-06-2010

I like that idea.

truthfully, as long as im the lead/one of villian im alright

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Shawn - 04-06-2010

(04-06-2010, 06:58 PM)[robo9] Wrote: I like that idea.

truthfully, as long as im the lead villian im alright

who are you anyway

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - [robo9] - 04-06-2010

ravenboy9/the crow/paper jam boy/robo9

Ive been active on this forum for over a year shawn

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - cheesen8r - 04-07-2010

umm, i like koopaul's idea, but i think if you want to make it more realistic, you lose to the professor, but he gives you the pokemon because you show some sorta quality, i dunno.

also, i was thinking, if you wanna have berries or some sort of growth of plants, then you could make watergun as a field move, it can replace the squirtbottle, and it can add uniqueness to the game, also, a side quest could be cleaning graffiti from the city with watergun, if you wanna do some sidequests, that could be a good idea, and if you want, you could build on that, and have to catch the gang that is causing havoc.

that is just my idea.

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Lemon - 04-07-2010

Well, I kinda liked the pre-team Rocket idea, but hey, whatever. But like said, I think we could just stick to the Pokemon champion typea thing. And as for gang wars, that has to be the least Pokemon idea ever. I think that would totally ruin a Pokemon game.

[Image: bang.png]

But whatever we choose should be good, I just thought that a pre- RBY storyline sounded good, seeing as HG/SS is already set three years after it, and being the past, it wouldn't mess with what any new Vth gen game could set up, so this game can last forever, Cute
A pre-RBY storyline could be really interesting, what with Giovanni's dad being evil, maybe the hero could try to convince Giovanni at the end not to be bad like his dad, but then he takes on the role of becoming head of Team Rocket.

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Lemon - 04-07-2010

Or Koopaul's idea. It's good Cute

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Shawn - 04-07-2010

(04-06-2010, 07:04 PM)[robo9] Wrote: ravenboy9/the crow/paper jam boy/robo9

doesnt ring a bell

OMFG LOL - Lexou Duck - 04-07-2010

Ok, just make this trainer !!!!
I don't care where he is just make it !

"Wild STRATOCASTER attacks with purple haze !
you are dizzy !!" Tongue

[Image: trainerjimi.png]
Starring my favorite pokemon.
Made entirely by me, BTW.

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Baegal - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 01:09 AM)cheesen8r Wrote: umm, i like koopaul's idea, but i think if you want to make it more realistic, you lose to the professor, but he gives you the pokemon because you show some sorta quality, i dunno.

also, i was thinking, if you wanna have berries or some sort of growth of plants, then you could make watergun as a field move, it can replace the squirtbottle, and it can add uniqueness to the game, also, a side quest could be cleaning graffiti from the city with watergun, if you wanna do some sidequests, that could be a good idea, and if you want, you could build on that, and have to catch the gang that is causing havoc.

that is just my idea.
I like this, but the move needs to be harder to get than water gun. It needs to be some sort of HM, IMO

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - [robo9] - 04-07-2010

(04-07-2010, 12:47 PM)Black Jack Wrote:
(04-06-2010, 07:04 PM)[robo9] Wrote: ravenboy9/the crow/paper jam boy/robo9

doesnt ring a bell

Ive been on TSR longer than you shawn :o

maybe it because i wasnt on pixeltendo or whatever it was called

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - cheesen8r - 04-07-2010

well, they made flash a TM, so you could make watergun a TM, like it was in RB.

and i didnt mean gang WARS, i mean, graffiti, maybe some vandalism, stuff like that.

also, in the yellow series of the pokemon special manga, the elite four is evil, or has coinciding motives to the protagonists. i really liked that idea, the elite four could be stronger than you, so you have to get stronger so you can defeat them, they could be a substitution to the evil team, and as you beat gym leaders they can join your team (but probably not do much)

[Image: 1675edh.png]

wanted to try to make his chest defined by the shirt and jacket
and the white shirt looked wrong with not shading soo....

RE: Pokemon Prism: The tSR Pokemon Game - Koopaul - 04-07-2010

Raven. Hm... Maybe it would be cool if you had a costume that lived up to that name? A black cape, a hooked hat?

If you're referring to me koopaul, I don't use the ravenboy9 moniker anymore. It's been dead to me for almost a year now. And I'm wanting to go for a retro, 50's Street punk look.