The VG Resource
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] (/thread-26375.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Jermungandr - 07-16-2015

I got my Meta Knight yesterday which was kind of a surprise since I only ordered it two days ago.

This is the first one I've acquired that has a flaw; I've been pretty lucky up until now. For some reason his mask has some dark smudges on it, like someone accidentally got their dirty finger on it while painting it. Which is weird since I assume these things are painted by machines.

It's also, aside from the ones I bought in-store, the first one I received that's not the Japanese version, so take that as you will.

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Kosheh - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 02:02 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: I got my Meta Knight yesterday which was kind of a surprise since I only ordered it two days ago.

This is the first one I've acquired that has a flaw; I've been pretty lucky up until now. For some reason his mask has some dark smudges on it, like someone accidentally got their dirty finger on it while painting it. Which is weird since I assume these things are painted by machines.

It's also, aside from the ones I bought in-store, the first one I received that's not the Japanese version, so take that as you will.

This is actually more common an issue than you'd think.
I pulled that image off NeoGAF but my Metaknight also looks like that - and it's one of the reprinted ones (picked it up at Nintendo World, actually)

Could be worse; my Lucina amiibo has a wart on her face. :{

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Kriven - 07-16-2015

You guys must have the semi-rare "Battle-Worn Meta Knight"

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Dolphman - 07-17-2015

[Image: oyujyiQ.jpg]
My collection so far. I think some people might get a bit jealous over us Aussies right now. (Please excuse my messy desktop)

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - psychospacecow - 07-17-2015

Heh, you should see my desktop. Its almost worthy of putting in the buy thread.

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Darky's Manifestation - 07-17-2015

(07-16-2015, 02:02 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: I got my Meta Knight yesterday which was kind of a surprise since I only ordered it two days ago.

don't worry about it. as far as i know, it's actually suppose to be smudgy because its suppose to support the fact it's ''worn iron''

even the one nintendo posted a couple of times on their instagram had the effect.

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Keychain - 07-22-2015

[Image: CKiskt8WIAAlgrI.jpg:large]

Wario and Charizard came in!

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Darky's Manifestation - 07-23-2015

i've bought dr mario and bowser jr last monday, and getting olimar tomorrow because it's at a friend's right now.

going to take some pictures soon, dr mario and bowser jr look amazing. infact every amiibo from here on out seem to be pretty much flawless

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - TomGuycott - 07-23-2015

Bought another Amiibo for more than I could have again the other day. I saw Dedede go down significantly in price for a change on Amazon, so I tried to buy one, but then that one was immediately sold out and I panicked and decided just to go for one that was two dollars more than what I was just aiming for.

Today I saw one selling for two dollars less than what I was originally aiming for. Oh well, I'm sick of waiting for him, I really want it. XD

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Keychain - 07-23-2015

I want Dr Mario so bad lol.

Meta Knight's in the mail. So anxious.

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Gors - 07-24-2015

I wish I could get a Dr. Mario just to give it to my mom. She is an avid Dr. Mario player and she'd love it.

Dr. Mario the puzzle game, I mean

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Ark Kuvis - 07-25-2015

It's been a pretty decent week for me Amiibo-wise. Not only did i snag Palutena last night on Amazon, but a buddy of mine had an extra Ness amiibo to sell! I love Ness' amiibo a lot, so I'm pretty stoked having him.

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Keychain - 07-25-2015

I got a Palutena from Amazon before they sold out as well, and I have a Meta Knight coming in on Monday. It's a good time to be alive.

[Image: CK80RlwWoAA9OY7.jpg:large]

Got Meta Knight in today!

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Kosheh - 08-08-2015

So....today in North America is the day pre-orders start for the Retro 3-pack.

A Gamestop about half-hour from my place (it's near my parents' home) has 93 for preorder. My local one has "limited spots" scrawled on the sign.

How many does your local Gamestop have? Cute

RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - Keychain - 08-08-2015

Not sure yet. I hope to pre-order one.

I have a Pit, Fox, and Shulk in the mail atm.