The VG Resource
Player Pitch Pit (Discussion Complete) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Player Pitch Pit (Discussion Complete) (/thread-9775.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Player Pitch Pit - S-Cpu - 11-14-2009

TINGLE? Of all stupid characters, why TINGLE?
He's a 35 year old guy in tights with his underwear on top and writes maps!
A character like that would probably not be the best figher in the roster right now.
Have you seen him actually fight in a game sometime? He'd probably bitchslap opponents then, because he's a coward.

In Wind Waker he didn't want to come with you anytime you fought a boss, because he's too frightened.
Then why would he be a fighter in brawl if he gets scared all the time?

RE: Player Pitch Pit - tsr moderation staff - 11-14-2009

luigi

RE: Player Pitch Pit - HyperSonic92 - 11-14-2009

Don't let the M&L games fool you (even though they are awesome), Luigi's able to defend himself

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Kairos - 11-14-2009

(11-11-2009, 06:04 PM)Arthur Wrote: Might as well throw this out there. Tongue
(11-10-2009, 02:46 AM)Arthur Wrote: B Moves:

Tingle balloon
[All]
Tingle is carried into the air by his red balloon; the balloon itself does no damage but has fair knock back, then on his way back down Tingle flails around (doing minor damage then)

Tingle bomb
[Tingle Tuner]
Tingle Icon (from windwaker) appears on the ground under Tingle and after three seconds count down there is an explosion in that spot (or alternately Tingle detonates it at leisure?)

fighting cloud
[Freshly Picked Tingles rosy RupeeLand]
A dust cloud surrounds Tingle and he moves in the direction pushed, anybody who makes contact with the dust cloud takes damage

Tingle Shield
[tingle tuner] a shield of some sort

Tingle Fireworks
Shooting fireworks.

Sleep Spray
Spray that puts hit opponents to sleep.

Endless Love
A ‘stunning’ perfume.

Bomb /NitroBomb
Bomb shaped glass jar filled with an explosive mix. (nitro bomb is much bigger version)

Ting
[Tingle Tuner]
Health restoring potion.

Tingly
Power-up potion

A moves:

Shovel
Hit people with shovel. (smash form could be the bridge builders pickaxe – or the golden one you get after completing all the bridges)

Spin
[All]
Tingle spins dealing damage

Dancing in general
[all]
Tingle dances around in quick jabbing motions dealing damage. (flashy arm waving, sharp kicks, various poses)

Map
Smacks with map

Confetti
[All]
Tingle throws confetti (most likely while performing a smash attack)

Possible Final Smashes:

Tingle Tuner
[WindWaker]
Tingle drops bombs out of thin air using a tingle icon as a pointer. Tingle is given a certain rupee limit and each bomb costs 10 rupees and there is a certain time limit.

Rupee Cannon
[Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy RupeeLand]
Tingle dons a pink Tingle suit and flies to the (side of the screen or bottom of the screen) where he can scroll (up and down or side to side) and shoot a stream of rupees.

Whistle
Tingle blows his whistle and his dog and various body guards jump out and beat the crap out of anybody caught in their dust cloud.

Tingle Tower
[All]
Tingles tower springs out of the ground dealing huge damage and knock back.

Uncle Rupeeji
Tingle offers a few rupees in prayer and Rupeeji smites opponent

Tingle Tingle Kooloo-Limpah
[all]
Larger versions of non-used B moves.

-
Also maybe something involving his real uncle and his brothers and that Tingle who isn't actually his brohter? Tongue

Or something that like puts everybody into Tingle suits for a little bit and puts rupees around the level. The people wearing a Tingle suit are constantly having their damage % increased, but if they manage to get one of the rupees it stops, and then from then on (and for Tingle the whole time) the rupees lower their damage %

There. Now shut up.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Black Boo - 11-14-2009

Okay so he has a moveset. I still think Vaati might make a better fighter...I dunno.

Actually now that I read through it that seems kind of fun.

Is there a way to include both?

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Solink - 11-14-2009

(11-14-2009, 01:40 PM)Shadow Computer Wrote: TINGLE? Of all stupid characters, why TINGLE?
A character like that would probably not be the best figher in the roster right now.
Have you seen him actually fight in a game sometime? He'd probably bitchslap opponents then, because he's a coward.

In Wind Waker he didn't want to come with you anytime you fought a boss, because he's too frightened.
fffffffffffffffff
why can't you see Tingle's awesomeness?
Did you play the DS games? They're hilarious and Tingle got a unique personality in them.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - JoseFran - 11-14-2009

I have new ideas for Animal Crossing Villager

ANIMAL CROSSING VILLAGER
Entrance: Three options:
A) Animal Crossing Villager is sleeping in his bed, and then he/she wakes up.
B) The little house from AC appear in the stage, villager opens the door and leaves the house.
C) He gets out of the Kapp'n Taxi

Neutral Special:
Slingshot - Hold down the button, aim with the controls, once you let go of the button... Fire away!
Side Special:
a) Bug Net - Can catch projectiles to keep from hitting you.
b) Axe / Golden Axe - Villager attacks with his axe. It could be charge.
Up Special: Two ideas:
a) Balloon Climb: The villager takes a lot of colourful balloons to recover. When you're some seconds with the balloons, they explote and cause damages to enemies.
b) Butterfly fly: Animal Crossing takes a Magellan Birdwing, and flies away. The same effect that Balloon Climb.
Down Special:
Shovel - Dig up items could vary between fossils or gyroids (throw them like a baseball player with the shovel), traps (common, less than fossils or gyroids) in-game items (rare) and trophies (like 1% chance of this right here).
Final Smash:
Debt Paid - The character takes out a bag of bells, throws it upwards off screen, and as they do their quick little "YEAH I'M DEBT FREE!!" dance, the largest version of the Animal Crossing house falls from the sky and lands on the stage, dealing massive damage to whoever it hits and sending them flying. It disappears after a bit.

A+A+A: Punch, punch, kick!
Dash A: The frantic movement he makes when he gets hit by a beehive.
A Forward Smash: Swing attack with Axe.
A Down Smash: Roman candles / Involving things like placing a pattern on the floor
A Up Smash:
a) Blow bubbles
b) Up swing attack with bug net.
A Forward: Bug net attack.
A Down: Attack unrolling and rolling Savannah's carpets
A Up: Pullout an umbrella.
Air Normal: The same as A-Dash
Air Up: Dress up with a spinny hat
Air Down: Flicks a pinwheel as a spinning blade. / Kick
Air Forward: Use a tune to attack?, it can be a meteor smash (The same that Mario air side) / Flicks a pinwheel as a spinning blade
Air Back: Use watering can.
Grab: Fishing Rod - Villager can catch the enemies with it if the enemy is the exact distance of the length of the rod's reel. Even he can use it like a recover moveset.

Alternate Costume: Female version
Alternate Colours: Different clothes from The Able Sisters (and Tom Nook's employee clothes)

Taunts:
~ Villager shows a fish / bug
~ Villager eats a fruit / coconut
~ Villager drink coffee and feels happy.
~ Villager dresses up with some Nintendo stuff (Majora Mask, Mario or Luigi's hat, Peach's crown...)
~ Villager open a letter.

I add new entrance, some moves and some ideas for taunts. Is it fine?

On the other hand, I love Tingle's moveset. He might to be so funny ^^

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Koopaul - 11-14-2009

Mmm... I kinda wanna fit all the different items he can use in there.

This includes the Axe too and more.

People forget all those accessories like the fan or popper. We should use those. I'll submit my own movset later.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Bazzoka - 11-14-2009

I personally don't see why Axe isn't forward smash. I only see coffee as a taunt or victory maybe since he can't really carry coffee around with him at all and has to drink as soon as he gets it. I dunno, I just seem to have a problem with most of his A attacks and the Bug Net.

Kinda tacky ideas, but I'm going to see what you peoples think.

Up smash could be a use for the Bug Net. He does a wide overhead swing. If the opponent touches the net while they're swinging, they'll be caught and be smashed into the ground.

Either side B or forward smash should be changed to the axe. Just side A could also be a weak swing with the axe.

Down attacks are hard to think of for me with Animal Crosser. One of the things I can think of for a down smash wouldn't fall into the terms of a down smash, being it has to hit both sides within the animation. Maybe he could... use the shovel and try and dig into the ground but fail and the recoil would cause Animal Crosser to elbow behind him? That's be weird since you'd be able to dig in that exact same spot with down B, but that's all I can think of for a down smash.

Neutral air... though it'd be pretty much using the same animation as the dash attack currently suggested, Animal Crosser trying to swat away the bees. It seems to work the best imo.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - JoseFran - 11-14-2009

It's only a remix of all ideas about the character xDD

In my opinion Bazzoka are right about the Axe and the Bug Net, I'm going to change. ^^

We can use Golden Axe for B-Side (More powerful), and the normal axe for A-Side, what do you think?

Edit: About the dig fail attack, we can use the same as happens in AC when Villager try to dig in the water.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Bazzoka - 11-14-2009

It's a hard decision. It sounds like a good idea since there isn't anything else to give him from my knowledge but then means it'll just be a strong, slower version of his smash attack.

I think I'm going to wait and see Koopaul's take on it.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - TomGuycott - 11-14-2009

(11-14-2009, 01:40 PM)Shadow Computer Wrote: TINGLE? Of all stupid characters, why TINGLE?

All those reasons, and more, are some of the best reasons WHY I'd love to see him as a playable character, personally. xD

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Ton - 11-14-2009

He'd also double as a great joke character.

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Rökkan - 11-14-2009

An axe is just too violent and brutal for a little cartoon boy! We shouldn't include it on his moveset, it's just used to cut trees >:

RE: Player Pitch Pit - Jdaster64 - 11-14-2009

Animal Crosser definitely gets my vote for inclusion, though I still think there should be a follow-up to G&W and ROB, and I think neither Tingle nor Crosser is appropriate.