[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby YI Style
This is the Kirby I'm using for my fangame. Now, I'll submit it if it looks good. Personally, I think I did a nice job. What do you think?

Thanked by:
Looks fine to me...although the hammer is too long and the sword is too short. Otherwise, great jorb.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Doesn't really seem like it's in YI style, but still pretty decent.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Thanks... that sword doesn't reach that far whenever I test out the game, but I always though it was short anyway.
Thanked by:
You should have made the feet less blocky. It looks like you only made 2 feet sprites, i'd suggest making the feet fit each sprite
Thanked by:
Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

Also your animations are incomplete/stiff. For example when Kirby uses Final Cutter, he does a Cutter uppercut, a buzzsaw spin in mid-air, and then comes down to the ground to release his Cutter Wave to finish the Final Cutter attack.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
it does need contrast
it seems a little dark to me
Thanked by:
Those sprites are a disgrace to Kirby.
[Image: luigibrawlsig.png]
Thanked by:
Kirby's a tad dark. That's all I can say. Nice job.
Thanked by:
Ngamer01 Wrote:Eh, Kirby needs better contrast. Perhaps lighten his skin tone? It may help make Kirby not look so angry when he's really expression-less.

This is basically the only problem I have with it. Otherwise, good job, Colton. I thought about making a YI Kirby myself, but I never got it finished.
Let's just get one thing straight: My username has NOTHING to do with the Megaman character, Zero.
Thanked by:
Okay... so he just needs to be brighter.... and then he's pretty much fine after that, right?
Thanked by:
definitely very dark. not exactly YI style either.
Thanked by:
Heart 
i can't see
[/align]
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
Kirby is a lighter pink, and it really doesn't look the style.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
Not really in style, too dark, and he looks angry in every sprite >_>
Thanked by: