Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Name Any animal that Pokemon never did.
Wink 
Guys..... what Animal did Pokemon never make....... Just for a head start.... Raccoons ......... I wonder why they never did Raccoons........ They're to cute to be on pokemon probably..... I'm now thinking to change my username to EvilRaccooon..... Anyway.... Post it here! Big Grin
Thanked by:
A capybara.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: D15EO.png]

... you're making Zigzagoon sad.
They haven't made a viperfish yet.(I hope that's not a reference to viper...)
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Oh My GAHD! ZIGZAGOON!!!!!! completely forgot about zigzagoon.... Sorry MR.Zigzagoon for hurting your feelings....
Sad
Thanked by:
I just remebered that they also haven't created a pokemon using the Roc as it's base.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Platypus.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Axlotl.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Psyduck is a platypus

sentret and zigzagoon are both raccoon like

I think jetters is joking but wooper

I wish there was a squid... don't say Tentacruel he's a jellyfish.
Thanked by:
tiger
/thread
no raikou isn't a tiger
Thanked by:
donkey
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Zac, Garamonde
wolf

mightyena is a hyena

also:

ring tailed lemur
dolphin
toucan???
komodo dragon
Thanked by: Gaia
Most of these already have some sort of inspiration poured into another pokemon.

Axolotl:
[Image: 195px-194Wooper.png]

Platypus:
[Image: 200px-054Psyduck.png]

Viperfish:
[Image: 150px-367Huntail.png]

Wolf:
[Image: 160px-310Manectric.png]

The only one I can't think of anything off the top of my head is a capybara. Mighty wins.

EDIT: I've been mostly ninjaed, and the Donkey hasn't been done either as far as I can tell. Also Raikou is totally a tiger.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-27-2012, 09:23 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: I just remebered that they also haven't created a pokemon using the Roc as it's base.
Um... huge mythological bird? Ho-oh? Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres? And if you need the kidnapping-people aspect, two of Drifloon's Pokedex entries reference it trying to drag away children who grab onto them.

(07-27-2012, 09:41 PM)Goemar Wrote: Platypus.
That'd be Bibarel x Psyduck.

Sorry if I'm raining on anyone's parade but... they've made a heck of a lot of Pokemon. They're at a point where basing it off of animals, even if they haven't specifically been based off of, would be redundant. Just saying.
Thanked by:
I haven't seen a shrimp/krill-based pokemon yet, unless I'm mistaken.

*checks*

..Okay, there's the dwebble line, but not a full shrimp/krill. If I'm correct, mudkip may be a newt. Also dispite popular belief, tanuki dogs are somewhat confused with racoons.

@Tellis: In terms of kidnappin', Gengar and Hypno are known to have their own way for doin' it.
Thanked by: