The VG Resource

Full Version: Name Any animal that Pokemon never did.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Guys..... what Animal did Pokemon never make....... Just for a head start.... Raccoons ......... I wonder why they never did Raccoons........ They're to cute to be on pokemon probably..... I'm now thinking to change my username to EvilRaccooon..... Anyway.... Post it here! Big Grin
A capybara.
[Image: D15EO.png]

... you're making Zigzagoon sad.
They haven't made a viperfish yet.(I hope that's not a reference to viper...)
Oh My GAHD! ZIGZAGOON!!!!!! completely forgot about zigzagoon.... Sorry MR.Zigzagoon for hurting your feelings....
Sad
I just remebered that they also haven't created a pokemon using the Roc as it's base.
Platypus.
Axlotl.
Psyduck is a platypus

sentret and zigzagoon are both raccoon like

I think jetters is joking but wooper

I wish there was a squid... don't say Tentacruel he's a jellyfish.
tiger
/thread
no raikou isn't a tiger
donkey
wolf

mightyena is a hyena

also:

ring tailed lemur
dolphin
toucan???
komodo dragon
Most of these already have some sort of inspiration poured into another pokemon.

Axolotl:
[Image: 195px-194Wooper.png]

Platypus:
[Image: 200px-054Psyduck.png]

Viperfish:
[Image: 150px-367Huntail.png]

Wolf:
[Image: 160px-310Manectric.png]

The only one I can't think of anything off the top of my head is a capybara. Mighty wins.

EDIT: I've been mostly ninjaed, and the Donkey hasn't been done either as far as I can tell. Also Raikou is totally a tiger.
(07-27-2012, 09:23 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: [ -> ]I just remebered that they also haven't created a pokemon using the Roc as it's base.
Um... huge mythological bird? Ho-oh? Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres? And if you need the kidnapping-people aspect, two of Drifloon's Pokedex entries reference it trying to drag away children who grab onto them.

(07-27-2012, 09:41 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Platypus.
That'd be Bibarel x Psyduck.

Sorry if I'm raining on anyone's parade but... they've made a heck of a lot of Pokemon. They're at a point where basing it off of animals, even if they haven't specifically been based off of, would be redundant. Just saying.
I haven't seen a shrimp/krill-based pokemon yet, unless I'm mistaken.

*checks*

..Okay, there's the dwebble line, but not a full shrimp/krill. If I'm correct, mudkip may be a newt. Also dispite popular belief, tanuki dogs are somewhat confused with racoons.

@Tellis: In terms of kidnappin', Gengar and Hypno are known to have their own way for doin' it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14