[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
オカマ骸骨
I made a "sprites".
[Image: hfDcm.gif]
Supposed to be in Super Puyo Puyo Tsu's style. I'll have to fix up a bunch of stuff later, I'm sure.
Thanked by:
Well I'm not much of a pixel artist (more of a pencil & paper person Tongue ) but I actually like it Wink
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by:
Certainly you got the style down, All I seem to know is Puyo Puyo (GB).

But you know, I really like how the shading came out, rom-hack quality. But his (right) eye needs to be moreso to the right.
Thanked by:
Fixed it and edited the first post. That certainly does look better, haha.
Thanked by:
how about lowering the white pupil a couple pixels down? it doesn't feel centered with the other eye.;
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: sEJdu.gif]
Better? I actually did try putting his pupil down a bit when I was working on it earlier, but it looked kinda funny then. Then again, it was when his eyes were closer together so it looked sorta odd anyway.
Thanked by:
looks a tad smaller than the other sprites
Thanked by:
Does it? I did actually use a few of the human characters (Draco and Witch specifically.) as a height reference and this sprite is just as tall as the other two. (Witch is a pixel taller, but it's because of her broom and not her body itself.)

I can make him a few pixels taller if its noticeably small, though.
Thanked by:
the size looks fine to me.

i have an issue with the highlights: they seem quite bit more contrasted in the puyo puyo sprites.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: