The VG Resource

Full Version: オカマ骸骨
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a "sprites".
[Image: hfDcm.gif]
Supposed to be in Super Puyo Puyo Tsu's style. I'll have to fix up a bunch of stuff later, I'm sure.
Well I'm not much of a pixel artist (more of a pencil & paper person Tongue ) but I actually like it Wink
Certainly you got the style down, All I seem to know is Puyo Puyo (GB).

But you know, I really like how the shading came out, rom-hack quality. But his (right) eye needs to be moreso to the right.
Fixed it and edited the first post. That certainly does look better, haha.
how about lowering the white pupil a couple pixels down? it doesn't feel centered with the other eye.;
[Image: sEJdu.gif]
Better? I actually did try putting his pupil down a bit when I was working on it earlier, but it looked kinda funny then. Then again, it was when his eyes were closer together so it looked sorta odd anyway.
looks a tad smaller than the other sprites
Does it? I did actually use a few of the human characters (Draco and Witch specifically.) as a height reference and this sprite is just as tall as the other two. (Witch is a pixel taller, but it's because of her broom and not her body itself.)

I can make him a few pixels taller if its noticeably small, though.
the size looks fine to me.

i have an issue with the highlights: they seem quite bit more contrasted in the puyo puyo sprites.