Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
Apparently Earthbound is difficult to hack, from what very little I've ever heard about it. However, I am still tinkering with MMF2 to see if tSRbound is a feasible rpg to make on there. I have a ton of ideas and a lot of sprites that I've already posted, a lot I haven't yet too.
Thanked by: Baegal
Well actually, very specific things are difficult to hack in Earthbound. This is most script editing/adding new script to the game. Most other things like stats, text, and sprites are not hard to edit.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by: recme, megaMasquerain
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Close this thread. Gors just made something that's unbeatable. Nobody can top that.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Gwen
Dangit Gors I was going to do that >:I

(thank you by the way)
Thanked by:
(09-16-2012, 06:31 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: Gors just made something that's unbeatable. Nobody can top that.

Why do you have to state the obvious???
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
lets just lock the thread every time someone posts something nice
[warned for spam.]
Thanked by:
[Image: QZVWC.png]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Chibisukki!! Cute
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
and then Gors made a gift for me on his birthday and I made him none

orz

ilu Heart3333 ;-;
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kitsu, Sengir
Can you share cake? I'm not sure.

[Image: cake.png]
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

[Image: jbe53ObCki1BU7.png]
To Gors and Recolorme

hbd
(09-17-2012, 08:36 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [Image: jbe53ObCki1BU7.png]
To Gors and Recolorme

hbd

My Neighbour Gorsal.
Thanked by: Guy, Iceman404
I finally decided to make a ref!
And yeah, I know the smaile kinda made him look like a creepy old man. He's actually based on a mythical creature from Scandinavian folklore, the tomte.
A tomte appears as a short old man with (sometimes) glowing eyes and pointy ears. They are skilled in illusions and can make themselves invisible.
At first this ref was basically just that and nothing else. It felt a bit boring so I made him some sort of sun worshiper, you know, cuz Sunlight.. In my name... Yeah I really need to get a better username...