[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Great Battle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: comp.png] Sengineer
0%
0 0%
[Image: icZlqMQ6j1Key.png] ShadeDBZ
0%
0 0%
[Image: zShLvGc.png] Previous
100.00%
19 100.00%
[Image: me1hXIs.png] Bombshell93
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

tSR Compo Vol.12: Great Battle - VOTING
(01-03-2013, 07:16 PM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: As a fan of kaiju and mecha, watching movies or playing games containing either always get my attention.(heck my character is basically gigantor/tetsujin)
Which brings us to the new competition of the Year!

THE GREAT BATTLE!
Rules:
-Maximum Canvas size is 192X192
-16 color maximum
-Doesn't matter whats fighting so long as they are giant!!!(humans can be used but only in an army form)
-Location of the battle must be either be a city, or in space
-Can use preexisting monsters and mecha if you want, create your own dream battle

Vote!~
Thanked by:
I'm sorry I didn't participate in this compo, the subject was really interesting and I would have loved
to make an entry, but I just didn't have the time. Sad These last few weeks have been really hectic.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
It's ok you weren't the only one and you can always make an out-of-competition entry whenever you want, we even have a thread for that!

This round's winner is Previous (19), followed closely by Sengineer, ShadeDBZ and Bombshell93! Thanks to everyone for participating!

I... will come up with a new topic later. Embarassed
Thanked by: Garamonde