The VG Resource

Full Version: Just got back from Where the Wild Things Are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fucking yawn.
So it's not as good as we are all hoping it to be?
It was good if you like 2 hours of nothing happening, and then 10 minutes of depression.
so whats it actually about because from the commercials alls i can make out is that its about a little boy meeting a whole bunch of giant furries and they play together and shit
Hey, I'm sure you all have important things to say, but

Why is it that 1up has "vagina" in his name, but when I had an image of a branch as my avatar, Dazz wanted to ban me?
Fukyu Dazz
i dont care im still seeing it
i dont care im still seeing it

Do they still try to eat him when he leaves? :<
(10-16-2009, 06:06 AM)spider forest Wrote: [ -> ]so whats it actually about because from the commercials alls i can make out is that its about a little boy meeting a whole bunch of giant furries and they play together and shit

The whole plot is literally this; Kid has no friends and gets pissed and runs away from home. He meets the Wild Things, dicks around for an hour and a half, then goes home.
Hated it in book form. (Never actually read it, but the fuck-ugly art style always turned me off from the book.)
Won't see it in movie form.
That's a damn shame.
It would be fine if the dicking around had any structure or relevance to it, but it's just an excuse to see the Wild Things run around.

And I've never seen so many fucking hipsters in my life. Holy shit.
What?
It has hipsters?
The theater did. Oh, did it ever.
Where they the angsty extremely distinguished gentlemen with black jackets, slicked hair, that smoke shit loads of pot to pretents to be cool?
Those are called Scene kids, not hipsters.
I always thought it looked kinda scary from the previews. I mean monsters the size of buildings just jumpin' around at each other and shit like they were toddlers and playin' leapfrog then having a massive ass-raping dogpile on a little boy; that freaked me out.

Also they looked so awkward in 3D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4