The VG Resource

Full Version: sports games???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i know most of ya dont play sport game but is there anyone who gives a shit about them? or was there one or some you actually liked?

i like games like nba street or nba ballers, those are some good basketball games there, fight night is good too.
I suck at football games but I like watching them. Also, the Blitz series owns.
the ideas of sports videogames never made sense to me.
i'll admit, when im bored i'll play madden, seeing as my brother always gets the new ones on even years, so if your bored they're not that bad.
The blitz series is great. The original NFL Blitz on the N64 is the only football game that I actually would WANT to play.
Other than that, the only good football games I've ever played were Madden 2001 (either 01 or 02) for the Gamecube and the last NFL2K game made (I think it was 2K5.)

The only good basketball games are the NBA Street series (I need to go pick up street Vol. 2 again from Gamestop, I could play that all day) and NBA Live 2002 for N64 (whichever one had the One-on-One with Michael Jordan mode)

I do like the extreme sports games. I could play Tony Hawk, Shaun Palmer, or Dave Mirra all day.

Other than that, I hate sports games with a passion.

edit- Fight Night and the UFC games are cool too I like those
Do board skatan count?

because THPS 1-3 were the shit!
only if it has mario in it (joke post)
no chad, sonic has to be in it. (also a joke)
NHL Hitz 2002 or 3 was fucking amazing. I don't know why they continue to make Hockey Games, the best one was already created.

Other than that, Mario Baseball, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, SKATE, UFC, and Mario Tennis.
I like Wii Sports
(09-15-2009, 07:03 AM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]I like Wii Sports
I hope this isn't a joke post because I thoroughly enjoy some Wii Sports myself :c
(09-15-2009, 12:44 AM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Do board skatan count?

because THPS 1-3 were the shit!

My dad was supposed to program a skateboarding game, but it never saw the light of day.
(09-15-2009, 08:03 AM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2009, 07:03 AM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]I like Wii Sports
I hope this isn't a joke post because I thoroughly enjoy some Wii Sports myself :c

forgot about wii sports I like that too
Wii Sports is the best of all sports game, imo
I enjoy some madden, Fifa, NHL, and Skate.

They own.
Pages: 1 2 3