The VG Resource

Full Version: I am Back Mutha....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to the fact I drunk alcohol in school and got kicked off the team and off punishment......I'm back guys!
Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
who are you

when did you leave

and why should i care
you got kicked out for drinking in school? i'm lollin right now
Maybe he was so drunk he was drinking inside the principals office. Lollin is a funny word SmileSmileSmileSmile
HaHa! Thanks I needed that laugh but yeah man I was drinking in school.....so what? So they think everyone else around the school is a fucking hero!
SPAZ...

ATTACK!
if you actually get caught drinking in school there is something seriously wrong with you because

1. drinking in school is the stupidest thing you can do because you'll be .. well drunk and at school, and since you're still in school there's no way you can handle yourself well when you're drunk

2. if you got caught ACTUALLY drinking you should've been doing it in the BATHROOM where they CAN'T CATCH YOU HURRRRRR

ps welcome back!!!!!!
(09-04-2009, 02:59 PM)Khat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
"Drinked" is not a word. Please don't correct people if you are only in the second grade.
so how the fuck did you get caught?
i mean getting high in school is one thing but getting drunk? that's just trashy
(09-05-2009, 04:03 AM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2009, 02:59 PM)Khat Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
"Drinked" is not a word. Please don't correct people if you are only in the second grade.
First of all I'm not it second grade and second I remember you you're Mr.Buttbut. There's no point in fighting against you so sorry for the misspelled word.
(09-05-2009, 01:12 PM)Khat Wrote: [ -> ]First of all I'm not it second grade (im in third!!!!!!! AngryCCCC) and second i remember you you're Mr.Buttbut (i don't actually have a valid comeback so im gonna try and figure out who you are!!!!). There's no point in fighting against you (because i have no friends and the only way it would end would be when a mod comes in and closes the topic) so sorry for the misspelled word. (did it work? did he forget about me yet?)
No it didn't work. Stop the shit 1up.
hurrr durrr i get pissed in school im a fucking hero.
Pages: 1 2