Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I am Back Mutha....
Due to the fact I drunk alcohol in school and got kicked off the team and off punishment......I'm back guys!
Thanked by:
Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by:
who are you

when did you leave

and why should i care
Thanked by: Sonikku, DioShiba, Mabelma
you got kicked out for drinking in school? i'm lollin right now
Thanked by: Mabelma, PrettyNier
Maybe he was so drunk he was drinking inside the principals office. Lollin is a funny word SmileSmileSmileSmile
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
HaHa! Thanks I needed that laugh but yeah man I was drinking in school.....so what? So they think everyone else around the school is a fucking hero!
Thanked by:
SPAZ...

ATTACK!
Thanked by:
if you actually get caught drinking in school there is something seriously wrong with you because

1. drinking in school is the stupidest thing you can do because you'll be .. well drunk and at school, and since you're still in school there's no way you can handle yourself well when you're drunk

2. if you got caught ACTUALLY drinking you should've been doing it in the BATHROOM where they CAN'T CATCH YOU HURRRRRR

ps welcome back!!!!!!
Thanked by:
(09-04-2009, 02:59 PM)Khat Wrote: Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
"Drinked" is not a word. Please don't correct people if you are only in the second grade.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
so how the fuck did you get caught?
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
i mean getting high in school is one thing but getting drunk? that's just trashy
Thanked by:
(09-05-2009, 04:03 AM)Kilgore Trout Wrote:
(09-04-2009, 02:59 PM)Khat Wrote: Welcome back and it's drinked or got drunk with alcohol. Have a nice stay.
"Drinked" is not a word. Please don't correct people if you are only in the second grade.
First of all I'm not it second grade and second I remember you you're Mr.Buttbut. There's no point in fighting against you so sorry for the misspelled word.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
(09-05-2009, 01:12 PM)Khat Wrote: First of all I'm not it second grade (im in third!!!!!!! AngryCCCC) and second i remember you you're Mr.Buttbut (i don't actually have a valid comeback so im gonna try and figure out who you are!!!!). There's no point in fighting against you (because i have no friends and the only way it would end would be when a mod comes in and closes the topic) so sorry for the misspelled word. (did it work? did he forget about me yet?)
Thanked by:
No it didn't work. Stop the shit 1up.
~~LOVE~~

Thanked by:
hurrr durrr i get pissed in school im a fucking hero.
this is a sig

Thanked by: