The VG Resource

Full Version: Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Now with more zombies, Space Lances and Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Rather than just ultra/necro posting the old thread, here's a new one.

Anyway, for those who have been following the game, it's coming out in US soon, EU as well. At the Tokyo Game Show near the end of next month, Capcom will be revealing four new characters: two for Capcom + two for Tatsunoko. Hakushon Daimao won't be in the US/EU release of the game, so Tatsunoko will have one less character than Capcom

Link: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/24/tatsun...led-at-tgs
9/23/09: New Trailer with Tekkaman Blade + Frank West: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT342E00WsI
*NEW* 10/14/09: Zero & Joe the Condor: Zero gameplay Joe the Condor gameplay

Discuss and stuff
New character, Tekkaman Blade for the Tatsunoko side.

[Image: 09_tekkadboy.jpg]
How has NOBODY posted in this topic?!

This is going to be fucking epic, I can't wait for the US debut. I'm going to buy it on day one.
I really don't see why they would really consider marketing this to the U.S...

I mean how many people are actually going to know anything tatsunoko in the U.S.?
even though i have a 360 now i'll still be getting this definitely.
(09-09-2009, 04:57 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't see why they would really consider marketing this to the U.S...

I mean how many people are actually going to know anything tatsunoko in the U.S.?
The people that actually pay attention to Capcom games (i.e. the dedicated fans) have definitely brushed up on it, and a US release could mean a "resurrection" of Tatsunoko's stateside popularity.

Also it's a VS. game, and those are really popular among 2D fighter fans around here, regardless of characters. Who actually knew who SNK was when Capcom vs SNK came out? I know people who have never even heard of the King of Fighters series.
(09-09-2009, 04:56 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]How has NOBODY posted in this topic?!

This is going to be fucking epic, I can't wait for the US debut. I'm going to buy it on day one.
i dont like fighting games
And this post had a point how? I can already se the sequel. It will have crappy rap music like " i wanna take you for a drive" Chris from R.E. will be in. Akuma will look awkward. AAAHH, the perfect game.

You guys think that japan will be pissed? Its kinda unfair since they actually knew who all those characters were
get a smaller sig holy fucking nígger dicks
(09-09-2009, 05:13 PM)UziSoul The Idea Man Wrote: [ -> ]And this post had a point how? I can already se the sequel. It will have crappy rap music like " i wanna take you for a drive" Chris from R.E. will be in. Akuma will look awkward. AAAHH, the perfect game.

You guys think that japan will be pissed? Its kinda unfair since they actually knew who all those characters were
This post is only slightly less retarded than the one about how holding back to block is stupid.

I mean, seriously? Are you that retarded?

The soundtrack would be left alone. Can you even name a single fighting game released in America that had a rap soundtrack that wasn't a Def Jam game? Why would they all of a sudden use one?

Chris Redfield would be an awesome character anyway. He can apparently punch through boulders and crowds of black people.

And Akuma would look fine. Did you even look at the game at all?
Well that Statment was a joke. The music in MvC 1 was great but MvC 2 turned into some type of jazz thing.
Why would they suddenly use jazz music?

Akuma looked awkward in 3D in SF4, thus why i "typed" that. It looked REALLY unnatural. Again, that was a joke. Must you take everything so seriously.. Be more like the joker.

And *cough*streetfighter3rdstrikehadaraptrack*cough*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRv4mcJzt4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p0mZ3tCBLo

I own a copy of the game. I go crazy for imported Japanese games
(09-09-2009, 05:16 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]get a smaller sig holy fucking nígger dicks
(09-09-2009, 07:14 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2009, 05:16 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]get a smaller sig holy fucking BIG nígger dicks

*sigh* i'll see if i can find a sig even less finny than that.
Third Strike had more than rap in their soundtrack and their soundtrack was ace you tool.

As for SFIV, they used a completely different art style. TvC doesn't use that art style. Hence, not awkward.

Also, lame unfunny joke is lame and unfunny.
(09-09-2009, 05:17 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2009, 05:13 PM)UziSoul The Idea Man Wrote: [ -> ]And this post had a point how? I can already se the sequel. It will have crappy rap music like " i wanna take you for a drive" Chris from R.E. will be in. Akuma will look awkward. AAAHH, the perfect game.

This post is only slightly less retarded than the one about how holding back to block is stupid.

where is this post because I totally agree with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4