The VG Resource

Full Version: ps3 slim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for 300 bucks. they just announced it at gamescom
[Image: ps3nogames.jpg]
That joke is old, PS3 has plenty of games now.

edit: and a not-shitty XBOX 360 controller so i can actually play fighting games on it!!!! seriously its like microsoft PLANNED for the 360 to be all shooters (and racing i guess)
(08-18-2009, 01:40 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]edit: and a not-shitty XBOX 360 controller so i can actually play fighting games on it!!!! seriously its like microsoft PLANNED for the 360 to be all shooters (and racing i guess)

I actually have an easier time pulling of specials and shit on the 360. Especially SFIV. But it may just be me!

this is pretty cool though. But I'm probably going to stick with my current PS3 until I get bored ad sell it
I went in a sony store
they had a ps3 section
the ps3 section had like every ps3 game ever made for sale in there
it didn't even take up half of the xbox section at any other store
okay Viper

we get it

shut up
(08-18-2009, 01:44 PM)Rags Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have an easier time pulling of specials and shit on the 360. Especially SFIV. But it may just be me!
you probably also are semi-decent at using an arcade stick

i gotta have a d-pad to do my pro shit and the 360 d-pad is just an awkwardly shaped analog stick, i mean seriously
(08-18-2009, 01:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I went in a sony store
they had a ps3 section
the ps3 section had like every ps3 game ever made for sale in there
it didn't even take up half of the xbox section at any other store
hahaha god you are a distinguished gentleman
You also realise that 360 was released in november of 2005, while the PS3 was released the next year?
vipershark hates the PS3 because it doesn't have an arbitrary points system with accompanying achievements to validate him, he literally told me this over steam
I may actually get a PS3 now...

Also, easy to replace hard drive is easy - it's seriously on the front just under the disk tray.
[Image: ps3-slim-unboxing2-dsc_0050-rm-eng.jpg]
I fucking love my PS3, its my baby. I can transfer any file wirelessly from my computer in the living room to my PS3, easily upgrade the hard drive, free online, web browsing, message my buds while playing a game, the controller is still perfectly comfortable, and lets not forget BLU-RAY movies look amazing on my HD tv.

the only con I can think of is how much heat that behemoth exerts in my room.
(08-18-2009, 08:52 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]vipershark hates the PS3 because it doesn't have an arbitrary points system with accompanying achievements to validate him, he literally told me this over steam
but it has trophies which look cooler than a number
I'll probably get one when God of War 3 comes out. Nothing interests me that I can't already get on 360.
Does it still play PS2 games?
SOmeone told me it didn't and I didn't wanna research...
Pages: 1 2