The VG Resource

Full Version: 10.5 SWR - 12.3 Touhou Hisoutensoku (New)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Touhou Hisoutensoku Sprites

[Image: unthinkable_natural_law-utsuho_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou_hisoutensoku-utsuho_sfx_icon.png][Image: unthinkable_natural_law-catfish_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou-hisoutensoku_battle_hud_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou-hisoutensoku_story-mode_icon.png]

UPDATEVery Sad
ALL SWR CHARACTER SPRITE AND SFX SHEETS.
Spell Card BGs

Act 2 ;D

Sprites:
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reimu_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-sakuya_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmu_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisa_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-alice_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-remilia_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yuyuko_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-patchouli_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yukari_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reisen_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-aya_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-suika_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-komachi_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-iku_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-tenshi_icon.png]

SFX:
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reimusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-sakuyasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisasfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-alicesfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-remiliasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yuyukosfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-patchoulisfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yukarisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reisensfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ayasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-suikasfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-komachisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ikusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-tenshisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-generalsfx_icon.png]

Other stuff
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-cardbgs_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-weathersfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-opening_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ui_icon.png]

Planned
  • Staff Roll (Maybe)
  • Menus (Maybe)

And as of this topic, this is new!

Marisa's lesson of how to "Spark"
Concentrate your mind
Mutter the spell to Mini-Hakkero tenderly
Aim at someone you don't like
Now unleash your annihilation of love!

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisasfx_icon.png]
Great stuff dude! Really awesome!
Good work! Both the Marisa SFX and the Sakuya SFX sheets are up now. Big Grin
(05-26-2009, 02:47 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Umm found here..? No?

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=80723.0

Nope, though, they probably extracted the images using the same program from handy japan anon! I have to say, it's the not the first time I've been asked...
Ah, been waiting for Marisa's sfx. Great job, dude!
(05-26-2009, 03:01 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, been waiting for Marisa's sfx. Great job, dude!
Thanks =D I had enough time while procrastinating revising to do another sheet >.>

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ikusfx_icon.png]
Her drill will pierce the heavens!
RTB has this up, good work! Smile
LIGHTNING!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...
... I think I just wet myself...
(05-27-2009, 03:18 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]RTB has this up, good work! Smile
Awesome
(05-27-2009, 01:39 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]LIGHTNING!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...
... I think I just wet myself...
...Uhhhhh. Okay then.

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ayasfx_icon.png]
Pose for a photo?

Also, quickly pulled together the card BGs, seems they're shared over all the chars.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-cardbgs_icon.png]
RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
(05-28-2009, 02:34 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
I don't know why I keep forgetting to comment. Sad

Anyway, can't wait until Youmu's SFX (and the HUD?) are sheeted, then we've got pretty much everything from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody! Cute
(05-28-2009, 02:34 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
Thanks
(05-28-2009, 10:19 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't know why I keep forgetting to comment. Sad

Anyway, can't wait until Youmu's SFX (and the HUD?) are sheeted, then we've got pretty much everything from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody! Cute
I blame magic! And HUD! That's the one, I keep calling it UI for User Interface XD

Now. Some people like Youmu...I don't...

Specially after I finished her sheet it was 1354 by 12094 pixels SFX sheet. I never thought I'd ever upload a sheet so huge. I'll admit the effects are pretty but...Jesus Christ.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmusfx_icon.png]
Also, this is the first sheet (Besides the cards one) where I just couldn't be bothered attempting to do a button for, so it's a screenshot of SWR half-sized.

Also, have some weather.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-weathersfx_icon.png]
Yikes, I see what you mean. It's even bigger than both my Meiling SFX rips (the colours, Duke! THE COLOURS!) combined! (And here I thought Meiling had a lot of SFX...)
(05-28-2009, 10:51 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes, I see what you mean. It's even bigger than both my Meiling SFX rips (the colours, Duke! THE COLOURS!) combined! (And here I thought Meiling had a lot of SFX...)
Youmu doesn't really have THAT many effects though (I think Aya and Reimu have more), they're just so HUGE Very Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5