The VG Resource

Full Version: xdonthave1xx's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Already on TSR

Lists to be remade.
Great job though!!
Here's the items. Didn't know what to do with this one, because if I made the background a different color, I'd end up either adding or removing two pixels from one of the pieces of armor. So... right now, its Game Boy white. But I can make a new one with the background green and coloring parts that through educated guesswork would not be part of the item if the system had more than three colors (excluding transparent).
[Image: UltimaRunesII-Items_Icon.png]
[Image: UltimaRunesII-Items.png]

Here are the portraits used when you bump into a "talking" object and the font.
[Image: UltimaRunesII-PortText_Icon.png]
[Image: UltimaRunesII-PortText.png]
Niiice, love those mugshots Very bad Tongue
Some based on photos, some not, and others edited photos that look like shit.
Starting ripping Mail from Popful Mail (PCEngine CD version). Might need to play through that one completely just to ensure there aren't any "obscure" sprites through normal play (didn't know there was water to swim in, so that needs ripping and careful watching). Does anyone know if its possible to use any outside tools (like Tile Molester and the like) to rip from Turbo CD, or TM, but it requires a complicated number of things to do?

Anyway. Here's two sheets of the same character from two different versions of Tamagotchi for Game Boy.

[Image: Tamagotchi-Gaijintchi_Icon.png]
[Image: Tamagotchi-Gaijintchi.png]

[Image: Tamagotchi-Bill_Icon.png]
[Image: Tamagotchi-Bill.png]

Not knowing any Tamagotchi characters, looked this one up (looked in an FAQ on GameFAQs, and looked up the character by description and was listed under both names [guessing Bill is the newer name from later generations?])
Thankfully this is the only character that has completely different graphics between regions (everyone else has a different ghost depending on region).
Hahaha, awesome, great job!
Was playing Children of Mana on my DS, and kinda wanted to get the gems. Why horde them to myself who might not even use them? I may or may not need to update one of the impure gems once I get a 2 x 1 impure gem in my real copy.
Old submissions were purged, since the new pictures use the same links, no point having them twice in this topic while not being quoted
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/x...s_Icon.png
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/x...a-Gems.png

My first DS submission. Won't be my last, but any future ones might not be for a while.

And forgot to check if there was already a section icon before making this...
[Image: Section-DS-ChildrenofMana.png]

Yeah. You don't need to say you don't need the section icon. I'm just placing it in my topic for myself...
The colours are off - on your emulator you need to set the colours to poppy bright rather than emulated DS light or something...
Hm... interesting. OK. I'll see what I can do then. (Thank goodness I didn't delete my save... even though codebreaker codes got to chapter 8 in the same time it took me to get to chapter 3 on a real DS, that was still a lot of time just to get a gem frame large enough to get the large gems) And I just saved my settings to the new color system.

Expect an update later.

Crap...... just remembered I also did the Gem Frame.... and I only have two saves being used, one for before the Flammie intro scene. Eh. Whatever. I'll get those even later. At least the first frame and last frame will be gotten immediately.

Dazz, actually. It was a good thing my original submission was rejected. Turns out there was a 2 x 2 refined green gem I missed before.
OK. They're update in my last post. But that's only because I deleted my old photos to use the same file-name on my new ones.

[Image: ChildrenofMana-Gems_Icon.png]
[Image: ChildrenofMana-Gems.png]

Would have been done by 10 : 30 if I wasn't so adamant on having the Gem Frames. And would have been finished about four hours ago if I didn't watch a movie, go to the store, and go to the library (to return said movie due to having no renewals left [free rentals from the library is awesome Big Grin])

And double posting because I don't know if you check topics regularly, or can check if posts have been modified stating they've been updated, or know how to annoyingly bump my topic short of posting again. So this, I apologize, and submit to you a humble offering of a sprite sheet with the correct colors.

Didn't bother redoing the section icon because we've already got a section icon.
Great job Smile
OK. Anyone know if there's a way to look at tiles for arcade games that do not support MAME's built-in tile viewer, or other arcade emulators with a tile viewer. I want to try to rip the heroes from Quartet, and anyone who uses the tile viewer knows, Sega16 games tend to not show up in the viewer. Will still do it the old fashioned way if I need to. Just wanted to know if there were a faster way.

OK. My second arcade upload.
[Image: Arcade-Psychic5.png]
[Image: Psychic5-Espers_Icon.png]
[Image: Psychic5-Espers.png]

P.S. If any of the other rippers that I've talked to about the Game Boy Tamagotchi game happen to read this, I'm going to work from the adult forms to baby forms. So let me know if there are any you want to call "dibs" on (and if from countries/regions that don't use that term, any Tamas you want to claim) or should we just do "first come, first serve"?
Awesoooome, I loved that game as a kid, it was the only decent game in my arcade besides Point Blank and The Simpsons Arcade
(06-17-2009, 08:12 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]OK. Anyone know if there's a way to look at tiles for arcade games that do not support MAME's built-in tile viewer, or other arcade emulators with a tile viewer. I want to try to rip the heroes from Quartet, and anyone who uses the tile viewer knows, Sega16 games tend to not show up in the viewer. Will still do it the old fashioned way if I need to. Just wanted to know if there were a faster way.

I know what you're going through, I wanted to rip Dynamite Dux (another Sega System 16 game) for absolutely ages so I captured it but the problem was that a few sprites get covered by other sprites so I ended up ripping the Amiga version. I looked at TileGGD and came quite close but it doesn't seem to be 100% (one mode had interlacing, the other was the sprite was resized even after fiddling) which I have a theory it is 3 bit per pixel which isn't supported by the program (knowing my luck it probably is something else). Since Quartet uses smaller sprites, you might have more luck..

Anyway, great rips.
TiledGGD. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9