The VG Resource

Full Version: Ah! So you do keep a journal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: luso.png]
very heavy wip

this design has a fuckload of colors and i haven't pixelled anything seriously in awhile so i'm not going to be paying much attention to color count either

might do adelle cid and hurdy when i finish this if i'm not entirely bored with the style
....is that Luso?

YEEEEEEEES. Finally, somebody's done stuff on FFTA2:GotR!

Do Adelle for sure.

...I haven't beaten the game yet, I'm 40 hours in, lv 40, but...is that the Aqua Saber?
fuck if i know

i was going to pixel him with the sequencer because it's the weapon i've got him using atm but i couldn't find any official artwork of it, that's just the sword all the art i could find of him had
anyways

small update on the lineart, gonna finish this shit up before i shade any more
Is his arm gonna be "noodle-like" like that?
no, i usually start off with a line sketch of everything, and i haven't gotten around to drawing in the full arm(s) yet
[Image: lusoy.png]
sword arm is pissing me off
Why do all Square-enix guys look like tomboys?
I thought it was a chick... and man have I made THAT mistake before...

Although the hair shading is very good, I imagined this with a more "sketchy" shading before seeing it.
luso has always been the worst design in the final fantasy series imo.

[Image: 22695-92816-lusojpg-468x.jpg]

gay shit
i love how he gets that outfit though

"do you swear your loyalty to the judge?"

"yes"

*judge shines down a pillar of light on luso and when it disappears he's got that gay shit on*
Put a woman's head on that and it's a woman... In fact, maybe with a few drinks you could pretend it was a woman.
the ref im using makes him look a bit less gay but yeah

[Image: image4hjf.png]
(04-17-2009, 07:40 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Put a woman's head on that and it's a woman... In fact, maybe with a few drinks you could pretend it was a woman.
female or not, Luso is only like, 10

just in case your post was heading in the direction I think it was

Anyway 1up, I love this so far, I think this is the first FFTA2 sprite I've seen that wasn't made by Square-Enix, actually. His shoes look a little small, though. I mean, they're the same size as his hands, if not smaller....that would make his feet maybe three couple pixels wide? Make the shoes a bit bigger, I think.
??????????????????????????????????!
nice so far, cant wait to see the sword

i still need this game Sad
just need to clean up the handle and i'll hopefully be done
[Image: lusop.png]
then i'll start hurdy just because he's a moogle in fancy clothes and moogles are easy to sprite fuckawesome
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7