The VG Resource

Full Version: Mewtwo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is the topic for the SSB Project Mewtwo sheet.
[Image: qem.png]
(02-26-2009, 03:11 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ][Image: qem.png]

Blank tail too long!
I tried my hand at spriting Mewtwo:
[Image: mewtwoattempt.png]
The one on the right, of course, is mine. It looks kinda weird, the shading is a bit inaccurate....and it looks weird Shy. I looked at some of the other sprites in their beta stages to see if I could get a clue as to how to make it look so epic. But, it came out like that. Need some C+C.

As for the stance, I was thinking of Forward throw "remade". lol
Well, all you did was give him bad shading, and disproportions.

But he does have a badass pose.....
I like it as a start.
An idea for the FS-

[Image: mewtwofs.gif]
Sounds good to me. Smile
Awesome, I always thought he would use his Armor from the movie and his psychic abilities would enhance and he would be invincible kinda like Wario-man in Brawl.
I assumed that was gonna be his alt costume, and this FS seems better to me. Tongue
(09-14-2009, 07:22 AM)Brawler1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, I always thought he would use his Armor from the movie and his psychic abilities would enhance and he would be invincible kinda like Wario-man in Brawl.
The armor reduces his abilities, it doesn't strengthen them.

@ Tonberry- I like the general idea, but it sounds to much like a grab attack (aside from hitting multiple people)
You could say the same for Meta Knight and Link.
(09-14-2009, 11:36 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]You could say the same for Meta Knight and Link.

True, although, in all honesty, I never did like Meta knights FS.
Good FS idea. Also what specials remain unchanged again?
To be honest, I think that if he stuns for the first part of his FS it should be in a Circular area...Almost like a Smart Bomb in Range
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9