The VG Resource

Full Version: F-Zero 99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Been hooked on this lately

I'm hoping that they bring in the BS F-Zero 2 tracks from the Stalleview onto this. This has been a hell of a lot of fun and the 99 trend actually works with F-Zero.
This will most likely never happen, but if we had some F-Zero tracks in Mario Kart 8, I think it would be cool if Nintendo added some Super Mario Kart tracks to F-Zero 99. Just for fun.
(10-02-2023, 08:04 AM)Alefy San Wrote: [ -> ]This will most likely never happen, but if we had some F-Zero tracks in Mario Kart 8, I think it would be cool if Nintendo added some Super Mario Kart tracks to F-Zero 99. Just for fun.

Could be a fun idea but I'm not sure how they'd go about redesigning the tracks to better suit F-Zero's purposes since Super Mario Kart has a slight difference in game design philosophy in spite of the fact that they're both racers using Mode 7.

Ended up getting two first place wins between today and yesterday. Mute City III actually caught me off guard when I realized I won.
I've downloaded this but have yet to play it, i don't get on my switch much but F-Zero is the impetus i need to get round to it eventually.