The VG Resource

Full Version: Why did my profile picture change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just logged in today and I have noticed that my pfp in the TSR site have been changed to a sprite that I guess it's from Earthbound. I just wanted to know why that might have happened. Maybe because of copyright problems because I had an anime pfp? Or maybe I got hacked?
But it seems like my pfp has only changed on the resource sites, my old pfp is still showing on the TVGR threads.

Edit: It seems like everybody's PFPs in the VGR sites have changed to that Earthbound sprite, not just mine. Surprise
It's an April Fools joke. Tongue
(04-01-2022, 10:53 AM)DogToon64 Wrote: [ -> ]It's an April Fools joke. Tongue

Surprise
Now that's something I didn't expect. XD
Thanks for the info.
It occurred to me too, but this time at around 12:00PM.
It's an April fools' joke, as DogToon said, but I don't know who could have planned this...
What are you all talking about?

We've always been Mr. Saturn...
The funny part is, Mr. Saturn looks like Among us. That was probably intentional.
Someone just hijacked my favorite profile pic!!! WTH!!! Even everyone has the same annoying problem as mine.
As has been explained multiple times, it was an April Fools' joke. The change has been reverted and everything should be back to normal now.
(04-01-2022, 03:18 PM)dankwolf64 Wrote: [ -> ]The funny part is, Mr. Saturn looks like Among us. That was probably intentional.

That's what I was thinking too. It might have tracked a bit better if the visor was added as well.