Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why did my profile picture change?
I just logged in today and I have noticed that my pfp in the TSR site have been changed to a sprite that I guess it's from Earthbound. I just wanted to know why that might have happened. Maybe because of copyright problems because I had an anime pfp? Or maybe I got hacked?
But it seems like my pfp has only changed on the resource sites, my old pfp is still showing on the TVGR threads.

Edit: It seems like everybody's PFPs in the VGR sites have changed to that Earthbound sprite, not just mine. Surprise
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: Ton
It's an April Fools joke. Tongue
If you can't handle the heat.
You can't handle the Neutron Style.
Thanked by: Alefy San
(04-01-2022, 10:53 AM)DogToon64 Wrote: It's an April Fools joke. Tongue

Surprise
Now that's something I didn't expect. XD
Thanks for the info.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: DogToon64
It occurred to me too, but this time at around 12:00PM.
Dillon's Rolling Western/Dead-Heat Breakers Model Ripper

[Image: tumblr-0486036877ff6cde981b07b257d601a0-...87-540.gif]
It's an April fools' joke, as DogToon said, but I don't know who could have planned this...
"Hey, hey, hey! Light the lamp, NOT THE RAT, LIGHT THE LAMP, NOTDARAT!!!!" - Rizzo: The Muppet Christmas Carol

Currently tinkering a few game engines around.

PFP from The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants.
What are you all talking about?

We've always been Mr. Saturn...
Thanked by: Alefy San, DogToon64
The funny part is, Mr. Saturn looks like Among us. That was probably intentional.
Someone just hijacked my favorite profile pic!!! WTH!!! Even everyone has the same annoying problem as mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnKdzYL...3&index=77 You might wanna watch this one for those who like John Numbers & Mario!

Signature by: Jan Deiniel P. "Agent Jd" Ramirez
As has been explained multiple times, it was an April Fools' joke. The change has been reverted and everything should be back to normal now.
(04-01-2022, 03:18 PM)dankwolf64 Wrote: The funny part is, Mr. Saturn looks like Among us. That was probably intentional.

That's what I was thinking too. It might have tracked a bit better if the visor was added as well.