The VG Resource

Full Version: Transformers: Human Alliance .BNK files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transformers: Human Alliance is an arcade rail shooter based on the live-action films, developed by SEGA China and released in 2013
The game runs on the SEGA NN engine though uses BNK files for storage of various assets (models, textures, sounds, animations, etc.)
The BNKs are "IZCA" type files (The BNKs contain IZCA files?)

I've attempted direct ripping via the TeknoParrot arcade emulator though I've been unable to get anything to successfully hook into the program (Ninja Ripper, RenderDoc, Intel GPA)

After a few days research the most I could find was a thread from nearly 6 years ago about 'House of the Dead 4' which used the same (similar?) file structure, in the thread OP mentions that they extracted IZCA files from the BNKs via a QuickBMS script, however I've been unable to find said script.

After being unable to find anything else, I figured my best bet was to post here and see if anyone can lend a hand?
The following is a small handful of character files, what I believe to be an audio archive and a segment from one of the maps.
https://mega.nz/file/lFBXRAiA#T-uxDjkuo1...DdXG6KEeVY
I haven't tested it, but it might work for you.
Download the SegaNNExtract_MOD.bms script found on this site together with quickbms to be able to extract the .bnk files and try to import the model with the Sega plugin - * NO (ENO / GNO / XNO / ZNO) Importer for 3Dsmax posted here.
That indeed was the answer!
Thankyou for your help!
[Image: unknown.png]