The VG Resource

Full Version: my first scratch sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Stingrasa-1.png]
Name: Stingrasa
type:water/Poison
You guys like my Pokemon?
Doesn't really fit the Final Fantasy style.
..... What is final Fantasy it's a Pokemon.
oh yeah how did I not see that.
I feel really stupid.
Anyway, good work.

Doesn't really fit the Final Fantasy style though.
Thanks Genki ^_^.
I'll look for the final fantasy style.
your pokemon clearly looks like count bleck facing backwards with his cloak wide open
Yah, it looks like bleck with open cape...
>_< It's my first one so of course it looks all bleck I can't shade you see.
1. You use default mspaint colors, and not pokemon palette.

2. It's not in pokemon style. It's completely wrong.
what is a Pokemon Pallete?
I have no clue what a Pokemon Pallete is.
I have no clue either...

Anyway, never use default colors. Always go to Colors>Define Custom Colors (unless there is an easier way I don't know of...)

Also, how could you not even draw a straight line? Use the line tool. The ray looks all lumpy...
........... I'll Fix it later.............. Not now...... I'll use define.
...Well. The outlines aren't good. They look like they could be smoothed out. The stripes inside of the sprite look like they were scribbled in randomly, too. The colors need better contrast, and if you really want it to fit the style, borrow colors from an official sprite. One eye is also larger than the other.

Overall, I think the design is really plain and could look so much better.

(What is with the font, by the way?)
I't doesn't really fit the style, and I have no idea what it is supposed to be.
(01-10-2009, 09:39 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]...Well. The outlines aren't good. They look like they could be smoothed out. The stripes inside of the sprite look like they were scribbled in randomly, too. The colors need better contrast, and if you really want it to fit the style, borrow colors from an official sprite. One eye is also larger than the other.

Overall, I think the design is really plain and could look so much better.

(What is with the font, by the way?)

I know you think it is plain.... But its first copy >_< I'll make it better later I don't wanna right now.
Pages: 1 2 3